McDonald's

McDonald's Management reviews

Singapore155 reviews
Staff is nice and willing to help out whenever I am experiencing difficulties. My store manager even considered to promote me from crew staff to floor manager.

However, it is stressful environment being in an F&B industry, especially a very popular one at that. Managers will constantly look at your performance especially with customers who are mean.
A company that provide good training and properly groom all employees to higher rank. No biase no racist. Good benefits and incentives. Always recognizes individual without fail.
Worked here 2.5 years and they expect you to take every entitled jerks attitude even if uncalled for, i done overnights for 1yr by the end you cant take it anymore, fast food employees are amongst the most abused in the service industry
I was enjoying work in custmer service field.The management was care the staff.Learned about time management.Friendly customer ad co-workers.Able to run smooth shift.
Worst job I've ever had. Very unprofessional and unorganized. Bad attitudes throughout the company little to no chance of real advancement. I would not recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
Discount
Cons
enjoy with team , help each other , get good management , understanding and responbility to workers . they teach me nicely and give me try learn everything.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
permanent shift
I worked in macdonalds for about a year when I was a teenager so, I dont really remember what I did but working in a fast food place meant that you had to do a lot of the dirty work.
This outlet nex managers and colleagues not nice and fair to crew scold and shouting for nothing if fell down hurt they don't bother older crews slow and legs pain they don't even bother
Cons
Long hours many works
Macdonald's only know how to push people to their breaking point, ill mannered colleagues who are insensitive and rude. Management does not care about workers well being and only know how to call them to work extra hours without OT pay. Pay is low, workload is relentless, with psychological damage and everyday harassment. Management is mostly Malaysians, who do not care about locals and what locals think and feel.
Pros
Get to learn basics of cooking (timer)
Cons
Rude ill mannered customers and colleagues, Many Foreigners who do not have basic work ethics
Is a fun and lovely place to work at. The colleagues is friendly, had learn how to be a good management. How to handle the customer feedback. Learn the admin work as well.
Pros
Enjoy the great taste food free uniforms
Cons
Long hours of work pressure on the work
As a Management Trainee up to Asst Manager Position, Mc Donalds provided me a very extensive training for shift to asst manager.

From Basic stations upto to running the shifts , helped me to enhance my decision making from small situations in the store up to the most complicated once but always guided by the superior.

Guided me as well in all Key Results Area from Admin up to Ordering. that helps me to understand the major line items of Financials from Sales up to profitability.
Pros
well trained manager
Cons
i dont see any cons at these level
Fun working with crews. Even though down crew, there are some crew willing to help after their working hours.

Overall management side is slightly poor. Understanding between crews and managers are not good.
is a great place to gain experience coz they will sent you to management class. working in fast pace and high pressured environment makes you grew strong in critical thinking.
Here i learn so much since i became a crew.
The management sometime selfish but they really working hard for handle our restaurant and all the crew also.
What the important is check our expired product for a freshness and quality for a standart
Amazing all rounder opportunities, flexible hours, and opportunities for career development, respectful and diverse crew members. Organised management
company with good career advancement providing good training for all level of staff,all training provided not only how to run shift.
its including how to manage people, anger management, people practice. all training much more related to 1 source of manpower
Pros
good place to work with
Cons
some people in the company have bad attitude
Even though I thought the management was very poor , it was one of the best workplace I've been so far. The relationships I built with my coworkers was amazing.
Pros
Good staff members
Cons
Poor management
It was very memorable it lends me to learn a lot, Awesome part of the job is to give better QSC to guest. Also management is very supportive. Workplace culture is very friendly. Hardest part of the job is to manage the guest order during peak hour.
Pros
5 days of working
Cons
Shift timings
Team Management and Team Work have applied, enjoying the fun working environment, sometimes need to handle customers's complaint. will solve in smooth way
Fun workplace like all stuff very friendly..ot payable..good management..happy working with helpful manager and stuff..the very best company that I ever working..
During that time, i was working as a management trainee. I learned on how to be knowledgeable enough about the product in order to sell the item to the customers. I learned also the step by step procedure on how to make and to serve the items. Working in this kind of failed, you must know on how to control your temper because of the complains, suggestions or even to the co- worker that has hard headed but still you need to manage. I learned also to make works fast and quick especially during meal hours.
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
1 time in 1 day duty