mDR Limited

mDR Limited Employee Reviews

Singapore6 reviews

Manager is a bad example

h* will never give you credits for good job you have done but instead always focused on the mistakes that you have made . The people who worked there , some are like 2 headed snakes , not genuinely sincere to help. But nonetheless , the satisfaction comes from a customer who is so grateful that you have helped her so much with her case/issue.

Productive Workplace

It is hard to find Good Bosses. Receiving lots of guidance & good advice. Friendly colleagues. The workload is reasonable. Once you got the hang of it, you are comfortable to do on your own.

Pros

Good Colleagues & Bosses

Heavy politics

Heavy politics. Biased management. Most of the good and hardworking ones left due to not much career advancement. Does not practice what they preach..

Pros

Flexible schedule.

Cons

Management.

Competitive and productive workplace

Working every Mondays to Saturdays. Basically, I handle procurement and inventory management in MDR, ordering spare parts for technician usage for field service and provides inventory reports for management on a monthly basis. We are the service provider for Samsung Singapore. I learned inventory management in MDR, from working as a graphic designer, layout artist and field service engineer. Management are quite strict for they follow the demands of the customers and work flow of the company, so we all need to follow them. But they are very supportive and friendly also specially the colleagues / co-workers. Hardest part is dealing with deadlines, but you can follow if you adapted to it and have proper time management. Enjoyable part is having perks such as discounts for gadgets and company dinners.

Pros

discounts in gadgets, company dinners

Cons

healthcare, strict deadlines

Good learning ground

Everyday we have encountered customer complaint about Samsung Product. We are dealing with different people with different walks of life. You will learned how to handle different people according to their needs and wants. Management will support you in many ways as long as you followed the basic SOP of the company. Co-worker wise, i have nothing to say, cause every two months there's a newly hired. They cant take the pressure and the complaint so for me customer service is one of the tough job in the industry. The most enjoyable part here is you will gain tons of friends and learning. You just need to keep in your mind that "There's no difficult customer it just happened that they are on the difficult situation."

Pros

New friends

Cons

Long hurs

Fun workplace with my funny colleagues and less stress even though is a service center. There's no politics, happy working with them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at mDR Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare mDR Limited with