Meinhardt Singapore Pte Ltd

Meinhardt Singapore Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore12 reviews
Meinhardt is a mnc. It has massive exposure to many nationalities. Different culture and past experience is not comparable sufficient for post acquired.
No career continuity support especially come to contractual staff which provide no security in career planning and not in favour as an employee. The company management coud have been done better
Since many of the Technocrates working in Meinhardt, wish to work here.
Lots of projects and verities of techknowledge used are usful to us.

In singapore, one of the remarkable company
working in Singapore at Meinhardt is one great experience. I would say that I work on this company very hard. it is because of the timeline given on one of my task. and it helps me a lot to be able to handle pressure. this is a great company.
I have learn lot in Meinhard Singapore, Most of technical experience I have got from Meinhardt. Good & experience people around and trying to teach there sub-ordinates.
Civil and structural designs.
Professional and collaborative environment.

Helpful and knowledgeable staffs.

Balanced work load.

Overall enjoyable job.
Design and construction of water pipeline projects, Supervision of pipelaying and pipe jacking projects. Mechanical - Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance. Building and Construction - Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures such as highways and roads. communicating with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress. resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Inspection for construction of Marina Coastal Expressway( Marina Bar Crossing)( including construction of Pipe pile coffer dam, soil improvement, construction of steel decking, deep exaction work, Construction of reinforced concrete tunnel)
Pros
Over time allowance
Cons
Shift working
Typical day at Work will be coordination of works activities, attend site inspections, supervision of work process in accordance to Specifications and requirements. Not the least include review of safe work procedures and corrective actions implemented.

Learning will be on skill of timely coordination and team work commitment to perform an output with sufficient satisfactory results.
Pros
Work satisfaction
Cons
Need to handle multi tasks and difficult to take annual leaves however all the management and co-workers are good. There are no Thirteen months and bonus.
Thankful with Meinhardt my first work experience in Singapore. I learned a lot & gain more friends. The owner are kind & professional. My colleagues are kind & easy to deal with.
a supportive environment with lots of helps given to those in needs with a lot of human factors in it. bosses understand and help to solve problem.