Meta

Meta Employee Reviews

Great company, great people

Overall a great experience for you to learn and grow. People are supportive at best, and become lifelong friends. The negative media critic surrounding the company could be taxing at times, but leadership team is awesome and they are the nicest/having the best intention at heart.

Pros

compensation, culture, people

Cons

negative media cycle

Nice place to work

I am currently working for Facebook's vendor, therefore we did not entitle the entire benefits or privileges from Facebook. Teledirect is a nice employer, I learnt a lot for 2 years in this place

Cons

Long Hours

Best work atmosphere, great teams

Facebook provides one of the most supportive work environments you can ever get in the industry. If you are in Tech, this is the place to be. No limits to what you can achieve here if you are determined. Keep focused on your goal and stay away from politics/management changes.

Pros

Free lunch (fine dining), Great work resources, self learning tools

Cons

Need to own your career, Frequent reorgs

Fun workplace

Expect numerous meetings planned throughout the day. Love the diversity at the workplace, and interactions among cross regional, cross-functional teams.

Best place yet strict

Working at Facebook had always been on my bucket list but due to family issues I am no longer with it but in future if I were to be re-hired. I would go for it again.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Meta. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Meta Reviews by Location