Micro-Mechanics Pte Ltd

Micro-Mechanics Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore2 reviews
* Helped to learn and gain qatar experience and qatar market knowledge.
* Well organized management.

* Upcoming company with good workplace culture.

* A growing company in qatar.
Daily job in the company is rather stagnant. Besides handling all customer enquiries, I have to multitask on the designs as well as visiting customers at time.

Through my 4 years of experience working in this company, I have learned some personal relationship skill, specifically on how to handle emotion when comes to work professionally, and also some needed design skills and technical knowledge when comes to design.

Personally feel that the management is not able to make me feel secure as there are too many changes going on throughout. Unstable management styles.

Basically, the reason for me to choose to leave is not because of the workload, but the people here. It is very tense as favouritism is serious as well as I do not get the feeling of being appreciated for what I have done.

The hardest thing for this job right now is that I have to try very hard to prove my capability, however, due to favouritism, it is useless and pointless.

Anyway, there is still fond memories. Specially I was given the opportunity to organize company's dinner & dance for 2 years consecutively as I really enjoyed organizing and event and liaising with the people outside to ensure the event flows smoothly.
Cons
"Long" hours, Poor management, Poor welfare
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Micro-Mechanics Pte Ltd?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Micro-Mechanics Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
Micro-Mechanics Pte Ltd Reviews by Job Title