Compensate people based on long-range commitments as well as yearly KPIs. Rotate senior managers often. Take their negative feedback on 360 evaluations to heart. BTW, those 360 evaluations are not necessarily anonymous. I could often figure out who said what on mine because those who had good things to say often told me it was them or made their evals not anonymous. Process of elimination. Therefore, it took courage to give true feedback.
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Microsoft?3 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Microsoft?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Microsoft?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Microsoft, what would be the reason?One person answered
- Can we wear anything like our home clothes?