Microsoft
Microsoft Employee Review

Microsoft is a great place to work and to grow

May 24, 2019
There is no limit to what you can learn at Microsoft. It is a face-paced company that is an undisputed leader in a fast-paced industry. I have had many opportunities to re-invent myself over the years and I am most grateful to have the opportunity to do so. The benefits are outstanding.
Pros
Driven by our Mission to empower everyone on the planet to achieve more. . .and we do!
Cons
Can be high pressure. . . but welcome to the technology industry!
March 16, 2020
Internship (Former Employee) - Raffles
Very good company culture. It is very collaborative and very flexible. The office is an open space concept in which you can choose to sit anywhere that you’re most productive at
March 9, 2020
Customer Service Associate II (Former Employee) - Singapore
Aperia Mall is consisting of two Business towers and a 3-storey retail podium. Managing the tower office lobby reception desk and concierge in the shopping mall. Greeting visitors and responding to telephone information in response to visitor inquiries. Visitors control log by keying details in Visitor Management System.
February 29, 2020
Data Center Incident Manager (Current Employee) - Singapore
Working with Microsoft has its own advantages such as great learning opportunities, work life balance, stress free work culture. Microsoft respects work life balance.
  1. Microsoft is a great place to work and to grow