Microsoft
Microsoft Employee Review

Productive and Fun Work Place

June 22, 2016
Flexible working hours and engaging colleagues. Majority A type FTE therefore everyday is a new challenge and its never boring.
May 2, 2017
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/ BUSINESS MANAGER TO APOC CFO (Former Employee) - Alexandra
I was very lucky to have a great boss who turns the stressful workplace to a fun, lively and a learning classroom.

She creates a culture where we work together as a team, solves the problems together with the believe that there's no such thing as a 'stupid question'. People are free to ask, even the simplest questions.
Pros
Fun working environment
Cons
February 4, 2015
Regional Operations Process Lead (Former Employee) - Alexandra Technopark
I joined Microsoft as a Channel Incentive Analyst back in 2010 handling the India Distributor. I need to ensure all the queries from the Distributors were answered correctly and performed calculation of their incentive. Subsequently i was promoted to a Senior Analyst and a Regional Operation Process Lead. I was handling the Enterprise Market for the Asia Pacific region and i lead a team of 9. I need to ensure all my queries was responded within the SLA and payments were on time and accurately. i took on the compliance lead role where i will initiate review with the compliance team on business processes. I need to ensure that the productivity of the team increase and the process still follow SOX compliance.
Pros
Career Development
September 20, 2013
senior business development specialist (Former Employee) - alexandra
Challenging and inspirational atmosphere driving individuals and teams to achieve their greatest potential, while delivering world class products and services.