Microsoft
Coronavirus update
Information from Microsoft:

Microsoft Employee Reviews in Queenstown

Queenstown4 reviews
I was very lucky to have a great boss who turns the stressful workplace to a fun, lively and a learning classroom.

She creates a culture where we work together as a team, solves the problems together with the believe that there's no such thing as a 'stupid question'. People are free to ask, even the simplest questions.
Pros
Fun working environment
Cons
Flexible working hours and engaging colleagues. Majority A type FTE therefore everyday is a new challenge and its never boring.
I joined Microsoft as a Channel Incentive Analyst back in 2010 handling the India Distributor. I need to ensure all the queries from the Distributors were answered correctly and performed calculation of their incentive. Subsequently i was promoted to a Senior Analyst and a Regional Operation Process Lead. I was handling the Enterprise Market for the Asia Pacific region and i lead a team of 9. I need to ensure all my queries was responded within the SLA and payments were on time and accurately. i took on the compliance lead role where i will initiate review with the compliance team on business processes. I need to ensure that the productivity of the team increase and the process still follow SOX compliance.
Pros
Career Development
Challenging and inspirational atmosphere driving individuals and teams to achieve their greatest potential, while delivering world class products and services.