MindChamps

MindChamps Employee Reviews

Singapore54 reviews

Depending on your centre’s leader and management.

MindChamps curriculum suits those that like to plan, explore and execute theme differently as well as integrate structured learning concept. It is good fun process for those that are willing but can be challenging for new educators in the field.

Pros

Teachers’ Day Break usually is nice.

Cons

Long hours, depending on centre leaders/owners

Excellent

As a Enrichment Teacher at MindChamps Preschool, I assure that it is best working environment, I've ever came across. Management is very good. They are very helpful and willing to give time to learn.It is so much fun to teach children. Best thing at this school are, Management and staff follows smile and friendly culture.I enjoy my working space here. I love this environment and i am always looking forward to learn more them. Thank you.

Pros

Lot to learn, gives respect to each other, always supporting each other.

Cons

nothing

Pay are low

The people there are okay, quite friendly. Flexible working hours as well. But the pay is too low for the amount of work you have to do. Not much of job development as well

Do not join and work here

In house training with useless theories that teachers don't even apply it in the classroom, not worth to be bonded for a year attending those in house trainings where the certification can't even be used outside of mindchamps. Everything is just about looking nice on the outside for parents to see. A cult and brain-washing company trying to make the brand look good to outsiders but do not know how to take care of their employees.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Good

Very challenging and stressful environment. Need to always think out of the box. Suitable for those who likes to work in a high-stress and challenging environment.

Pros

Free lunches

Good benefits

The company provides good benefits for full-time employees, there are lunch provided. The location is also convenient and good working environment with friendly colleagues.

Fun workplace

Teaching materials given and curriculums planned are good and it is able to suit my working hours. Enjoyed teaching children and happy to see the outcome when they have learned something.

Enjoyable Experience

There are great benefits and pay given. The company is willing to listen to feedbacks given and tries to solve the problems as soon as they could which is very important as it shows how the company cares about their employees.

A training ground

MindChamps is a training ground for employees to learn from basic and slowly get to know more about the industry. It is a tough experience but gain knowledge at the same time, very useful in the future.

Amazing working environment

The company gives good benefits such as free lunch, free snacks etc. I am able to learn many different new things and friendly colleagues are there to guide me whenever I needed help.

Fun Workplace

Working together with friendly and supportive colleagues makes the workplace fun and enjoyable to work. I was given good benefits and pay and the company hears out feedback too.

Stressful productive workplace

Friendly and supportive colleagues are willing to guide me along, the workload is heavy but it is manageable. The working environment is productive which will boost my productivity to complete those workload.

An opportunity to learn

The company gives me opportunities to learn from different things and improve my skills. I have made a lot of connections and am grateful for having supportive co-workers.

Amazing Working Environment

The location of the outlets are all convenient and able to access which is great for people who don't drive. The company gives good benefits and are willing to listen to feedbacks which are important to hear and work towards the solutions.

Enjoyable Environment

There are really supportive and encouraging colleagues who are willing to teach and support me when I am having difficult. It an enjoyable learning process as long as you are willing to learn from different groups of people.

Great Learning Opportunities

I was able to learn alot from the company with co-workers helping and supporting me throughout my journey. The company provides many opportunities for me to grow and learn from mistakes.

Amazing workplace

The company gives good benefits and pay. There are also many opportunities for employees to take on and learn more skills. It is a great working environment with amazing co-workers and calming environment.

Nice workplace

The company allows and provide alot of learning opportunities for employees to take on which is great and employees and learn and gain more skills. It is an enjoyable place overall.

文案工作过多,较缺少与每一位幼儿近距离的沟通。

与幼儿相处、互动很有趣在此工作我学到了如何应对压力,以高效率完成较多的文案工作。华语教师工作量较大,英文教师时常拿病假。

Pros

员工假期较多、有员工餐

Cons

英文教师拿病假较频繁

Amazing leadership Development

Focus on thinking behind thinking, with emphasis on leadership development. Much time and resources invested to groom and develop leaders within. Inspirational Leadership!

Pros

Flexibility, growth, learning

Cons

many on-going tasks

Friendly, Meaningful Work

Meaningful to get to help youth learn about goals etc., friendly collaborative team to help brighten everyday work. Mentor leaders who help your personal growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MindChamps. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare MindChamps with