MindChamps

MindChamps Employee Reviews

Singapore51 reviews

Good

Very challenging and stressful environment. Need to always think out of the box. Suitable for those who likes to work in a high-stress and challenging environment.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Do not join and work here

In house training with useless theories that teachers don't even apply it in the classroom, not worth to be bonded for a year attending those in house trainings where the certification can't even be used outside of mindchamps. Everything is just about looking nice on the outside for parents to see. A cult and brain-washing company trying to make the brand look good to outsiders but do not know how to take care of their employees.

Pros

Free lunches

Good benefits

The company provides good benefits for full-time employees, there are lunch provided. The location is also convenient and good working environment with friendly colleagues.

Fun workplace

Teaching materials given and curriculums planned are good and it is able to suit my working hours. Enjoyed teaching children and happy to see the outcome when they have learned something.

Enjoyable Experience

There are great benefits and pay given. The company is willing to listen to feedbacks given and tries to solve the problems as soon as they could which is very important as it shows how the company cares about their employees.

A training ground

MindChamps is a training ground for employees to learn from basic and slowly get to know more about the industry. It is a tough experience but gain knowledge at the same time, very useful in the future.

Amazing working environment

The company gives good benefits such as free lunch, free snacks etc. I am able to learn many different new things and friendly colleagues are there to guide me whenever I needed help.

Fun Workplace

Working together with friendly and supportive colleagues makes the workplace fun and enjoyable to work. I was given good benefits and pay and the company hears out feedback too.

Stressful productive workplace

Friendly and supportive colleagues are willing to guide me along, the workload is heavy but it is manageable. The working environment is productive which will boost my productivity to complete those workload.

An opportunity to learn

The company gives me opportunities to learn from different things and improve my skills. I have made a lot of connections and am grateful for having supportive co-workers.

Amazing Working Environment

The location of the outlets are all convenient and able to access which is great for people who don't drive. The company gives good benefits and are willing to listen to feedbacks which are important to hear and work towards the solutions.

Enjoyable Environment

There are really supportive and encouraging colleagues who are willing to teach and support me when I am having difficult. It an enjoyable learning process as long as you are willing to learn from different groups of people.

Great Learning Opportunities

I was able to learn alot from the company with co-workers helping and supporting me throughout my journey. The company provides many opportunities for me to grow and learn from mistakes.

Amazing workplace

The company gives good benefits and pay. There are also many opportunities for employees to take on and learn more skills. It is a great working environment with amazing co-workers and calming environment.

Nice workplace

The company allows and provide alot of learning opportunities for employees to take on which is great and employees and learn and gain more skills. It is an enjoyable place overall.

文案工作过多,较缺少与每一位幼儿近距离的沟通。

与幼儿相处、互动很有趣在此工作我学到了如何应对压力,以高效率完成较多的文案工作。华语教师工作量较大,英文教师时常拿病假。

Pros

员工假期较多、有员工餐

Cons

英文教师拿病假较频繁

Amazing leadership Development

Focus on thinking behind thinking, with emphasis on leadership development. Much time and resources invested to groom and develop leaders within. Inspirational Leadership!

Pros

Flexibility, growth, learning

Cons

many on-going tasks

Friendly, Meaningful Work

Meaningful to get to help youth learn about goals etc., friendly collaborative team to help brighten everyday work. Mentor leaders who help your personal growth.

MindChamps is progressive and adaptive to any environment

I'm a teacher at MindChamps Preschool, and I assure you that it is progressive and adapts to any situation. I write this review during Singapore's COVID-19 lockdown period, which is one month. When i heard the fore-coming lockdown, I was most importantly worried about the Champs' education and growth, but secondly, worried about my own job - whether I would get a temporary pay-cut or even sacked! But, when MindChamps announced that they would be conducting online classes for the MindChamps Preschool students, I can't explain how relieved and excited I was! This shows me that MindChamps was prepared to this to platform and that they understood its importance. It is special to be apart of this continually innovative school, and I'm proud to be a teacher here.

Pros

- I love the training

Cons

Long hours, BUT I love it and its really worth it!

Don't really have a good experience working there

Work environment - not fair. Too many in-house training that even took your day off therefore work-life balance is not met. 3 month notice to quit. 1 year bond as soon as you join them. Quit early? Pay money.

Pros

Food provided

Cons

3 month notice to quit and bonded for a year as soon as you start.

Stressful but fun workplace

Handled mostly routine care for the younger age group of children. Working with children are very fun and joyful, there is lots of job satisfaction working with them. However, the paper work which this school required is quite tedious.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MindChamps. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• MindChamps