Miniso

Miniso

Miniso Employee Review

Poor management and low paid ever

You will understand when you work here, won't recommend anyone bad management and company ever!! Everything unfair all of them sic, AM , OM You do not join this company if you don't know how to speak Chinese all of them is Chinese management will just let you die alone because you are different

Same roleSame location

Bad management and empty promises

I learned that if you want to enjoy working here, it really depends on what kind of leader u got. Failure to be punctual is blinded for leaders apparently. Some leaders.This rule of punctuality is overlooked for one person I worked with. It is almost rare that "they" ever come on time to work according to schedule they set for the team and only ever punctual if someone important is visiting to monitor workplace environment. Late due to office meeting? Sure I understand. But its almost as if its too convenient to arrive when "they" please and show no remorse. In short, I lost respect for them when "they" were supposed to open the store and came one hour late when I arrive for work. Also, if you are trying to apply for Senior Retail Associate and second Store in Charge, your pay is the same as your regular full timer. Only the main SIC has higher and correct pay to this position. I have heard stories of empty promises to increase pay for 2nd SIC but that's not my story to tell. Last but not least, if you're unlucky you will be bombarded with loads of work assigned when it is not supposed to be done by you ( again, if u have a bad leader).Most enjoyable part of the job is ending work.

Pros

If you are a full timer and you manage to hit target for sales you will be rewarded with extra cash.

Cons

Might have to work long hours if understaffed and if no transfers or newcomers, questionable of fairness and consequence of matters, and if u so happen to have an incompetent leader, yeah work is unbearable. I can't stress this enough on leadership.

Easy

Most customers already know what they want to get just assist them and promote sales. Job culture is fun. It only gets challenging when stocks arrive/cash handling issue, but thats normal of a retail jobscope

Full of Empty promises

Was told if come in for work early, will get extra $50. But its all EMPTY PROMISES.Extended working hours due to staffs not coming to work last minutes.I had to work longer hours but no extra pay or so.Was very Disappointed by the way they treated me.Sad.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Miniso. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Miniso with

Miniso Reviews by Location

• Miniso
  • Poor management and low paid ever