Ministry of Defence

Ministry of Defence Employee Reviews for Aircraft Maintenance Technician

Found 1 review matching the search
My day would start with morning briefings by the management and team, going through the operations for the day as well as important updates to keep us aligned and focus with the direction of the squadron. Morning briefings is crucial in that it disseminates critical information to the team and also picking out any errors that was done the previous day. As safety is paramount and a culture at my workplace, we will often go through any safety messages from the top management in detailed and hold discussions to better reinforced something that is already strong, safety. There isn't an easy day at work, with constant change in instruction and to react to real time threats, I always thought it is important to have a high situation awareness at all times. This can be done by having strong fundamentals acquired by a good and robust training system as well as having the heart to learn. Being curious all the time goes a long way to improving myself. However hard the job maybe, comes the sense of achievement after a tough day at work together with my team. Camaraderie and sense of belonging comes together hand in hand by going through hard times with the team. This further strengthened my believe that teamwork is everything to get big things done. Showing good leadership also cultivates the culture of integrity and ownership.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
Time away from family
  1. Aircraft Maintenance Technician