Are you a qualified educator or considering teaching as a profession? Why not take your career abroad working for the Ministry of Education in the United Arab Emirates.
We are looking for talented qualified teachers, graduates, or those due to graduate in 2020, to work within the Ministry of Education with opportunities to teach students in our schools – more...across the UAE.
We are holding interviews in the UK on the following dates:
London 15th/16th February
Manchester 22nd/23rd February
For graduates, we will guide you through the Teacher Training Programme (TTP) and upon successful completion, place you within one of our schools. Each programme is unique and the number of weeks can vary depending on the candidate’s knowledge and aptitude. Graduates need to have the energy and drive to want to teach. The course is challenging and will push graduates to become confident educators.
Why Work With The Ministry of Education?
- Highly competitive tax free salary | You will be paid from the day you arrive
- Paid to train | Those joining the Teacher Training Programme will be paid to train.
- Bonuses | 2 year contract as well as receiving an end of service gratuity bonus on completion of contract
- Flights | You will be provided with a flight from your home country on commencement and completion of your contract
- Career progression | Opportunities both within schools and wider Ministry of Education are plentiful.
- Inspire the next generation | As a teacher you can use your knowledge and passion for your subject to help children unlock capabilities and talents. – less