Ministry of Education

Ministry of Education Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,098 reviews
My work place is educative because lot of workshop by training and equipped me on my weak areas. The team is a very instrumental and effective in their work
Pros
Reasonable food affordability
Cons
Expecting good health care
A day a work is an enjoyable time for me where I get to know all about the business, what I learn about is how they stack all different types of text books and how they enter it in the system for records. Management was ok and fairly to each one of us, and how our workplace culture continues to respect each other makes our job easier and faster in completing our task, the hardest part of our job is doing everything on your own and no one to help. And the most enjoyable part of the job is when everybody hands in to complete a task.
Pros
Free transport only
Cons
Short breaks was given
good benefits and pay. But demands are increasing and unreasonable. During the pandemic you are required to risk your life or lose your job. You are also expected to use approx 10% of your salary on resources.
Pros
paid sick leave and health insurance
Cons
Unreasonable demands
Overall, there are both pros and cons to working at the Ministry of Education in my country as a teacher. One needs to decide which one weighs out which. Hard filters, examinations and interviews, stress interviews on which one has to answer the very questions about his/her private life and explain his/her political and religious beliefs to SHOW AND PROVE they are in keeping with the ones they consider as criteria are the most obnoxious part of being a teacher at the Ministry of Education. After recruitment, however, you are somehow being constantly monitored for the same things, which is objectionable.On the other hand, long summer vacations and job security, despite the overall low payments teachers receive can be considerer positive. In fact, many people who study majors like mine, English language and literature and general linguistics, do not have many options but to work as language teachers. I hope I have said enough. All the best.
Pros
long summer vacations, job security after crossing through the hard filters
Cons
stress interviews, being monitored for political and religious beliefs, low payments
The company is worthy working for. There is so much to admire very educative productive and interesting. There is so much to learn from there although there are also advantages and disadvantages in every institution
Pros
Free ingredients for tea
Cons
Not having enough teaching resources
-Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments. -Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment. -Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations. -Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning. -Plan and implement educational activities and events. -Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly. -Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards. -Attend parent-teacher meetings. -Evaluate and document students’ progress. -Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
This place was great to work at and it was rewarding. It was a good place to work and I had learned a lot from it. I was dealing with students, parents, other staff members, and clients - which was very good experience for me. The most enjoyable part of the job was the impact you could have on the people you were helping
It is the best moment when you see your production (feed back) from kids you teach. That’s the pleasure of teaching. The new input you do and the out put you get.
It was good to work in that ministry since they tried very hard to make sure we had all the resources to produce good results. It was a good experience working in the ministry because they put the child first.
no matter how good you are at something, just know there is someone who can do it better than you. always be kin to learn more and accept challenges. also learned to apply my peace leadership and conflict transformation
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ministry of Education?
Provide better service to customers and maintain the Company standard Ensure that all the customer service guidelines are followed, To be sure that our customer enjoy their journey at our store.
It was a very educative process for me because I had the chance to learn a lot of things and help a lot of individuals learn as well. Also, learnt a few things on project management and entrepreneurship.
They made me hard to work there, too many interviews, tests and so on. But when they didn't need me, just a piece of paper they sent to me. No judiciary, no interview, they just sacked me out. The principals and headmasters were too powerful, always right and trustable all the time. Whatever they reported, the upper officers would just accept. The chief of SPP just did the endorsements, no questions, nothing. Even, terminating workers is more crucial compared to hiring.
1. relaxed environment 2. good pay scale 3. Arabic culture emphasis 4. good cpd opportunities 5. opportunities for career growth and progression 6. no unnecessary clerical work
I really recommend people to the ministry of education. I learned a lot about screening, data entry, customer service..I really enjoyed filing system and shredding. I loved that place to work. If I got the chance, I prefer to go back.
The Ministry of Education is an awesome place to work. This institution helps one to develop the skills necessary to achieve excellence in their career life as well as their personal life.
A committed and motivated teacher with 10 years of experience in governmental and private institutes which its 5 years is in English and 5 years in Persian, due to severe need of Ministry of Education. I have won 9 prizes in teaching festivals, 3 prizes in action research reports, various certificates of appreciation from head and deputy Minister of Education and several accepted proposals. So interested in contributing my knowledge and skills, I would like to work in an institute that offers a genuine opportunity for career progression.
Working at the Ministry has taught me leadership skills as well as the ability to balance in a fast-paced environment. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the results and smiling faces of my students at the end of the day!
My journey at the ministry of education has started since 2012, I have been promoted since that time to HR Specialist. All I can be thankful for is the job security and working hours, yet I seek for other opportunities and dream of getting the job that suits my qualifications and skills one day.
My work at the ministry of education Benue state was during my compulsory one year National service as a Corp member and I was in charge of training secondary school students, the general work environment was very good and satisfactory.
I hope the job to give me a good professional and personal life, improve my communication skill & demonstrate a high level of motivation to succeed in my career life.