Ministry of Education logo
Ministry of Education

Ministry of Education Employee Reviews in Ajman

Work-Life Balance

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,099 reviews

there's no any fun workplace it was boring

working ten years without good salary ,no medical insource ,with pad manager ,was bad thing .so I must leave and find another job which has better conditions .

Cons

bad manager

I’m positive

I hope the job to give me a good professional and personal life, improve my communication skill & demonstrate a high level of motivation to succeed in my career life.

Productive and enjoyable workplace

I spend the majority of my week in classes with my students. I also spend a few hours every day training, observing, and providing feedback for my social work interns. So about 50% of my time is spent working directly with students, and 25% of my time is spent working with my interns. Another 25% is spent working directly with the school administration, attending and helping run meetings related to student progress and curriculum development. The rest of my time is spent completing paperwork on my students, meeting with other teachers to check in on particular students’ needs, and setting goals for the following week. You will see this adds up to more than 100% of my time: I always strive to go above and beyond for my students.

Pros

workplace and environment

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ministry of Education?

• Ministry of Education