Ministry of Education logo
Ministry of Education

Ministry of Education Employee Reviews in Dubai

Work-Life Balance

Found 27 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,099 reviews

trying to reach best practices

Always trains employees to update their knowledge and practice Student centered practices High technology Family like atmosphere Good salary health insurance

relaxed working environment with progressive support

1. relaxed environment 2. good pay scale 3. Arabic culture emphasis 4. good cpd opportunities 5. opportunities for career growth and progression 6. no unnecessary clerical work

Loved the environment of working with special need children.

I love teaching and helping others. The working place in the government schools was full of engaging with a unique student ( Down Syndrom, Learning difficulties, autism, etc.). They allow me to expand my experiences in this field.

happy place.

being in ministry of education made me trust the government and proudly say that the next generations are about to have a plethora opportunities to be productive elements in their community.

Pros

happy environment .

Cons

nothing

English Teacher as a foreign language for secondary School Students

I have worked for the Ministry of Education for 9 years as an English Teacher . I have taught secondary School Students ( Grade 10-11) from the United Arab Emirates and some other different nationalities.

Pros

accommodation

Cons

no cons

productive and fun

Most teachers are friendly and cooperative as well as the school Administration but the students are very lazy and unmotivated and this is the hardest part of my job is to motivate the unmotivated.

Pros

cooperative and friendly educational atmosphere

Cons

lazy and unmotivated students

a very productive learning environment is suitable

teaching is a passion for kids, if we provide best materials and best resources children will be abke to strive for exellence and most all they will be the future of our countries leaders.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

overtime of work

Pleasant place to work

The place has a nice atmosphere to it, the team was great, a good salary range. Can be chaotic at times, have to continue working from home most of the time.

Pros

Normal work day length

Cons

Work time is during rush hours

A challenge

Working for the MoE was probably the most challenging post I have taken so far. As it was, and still is, an experimental program, where everyone had to be very flexible and work together to keep the project going.

non empowerment

Every day i used to make sure that all the contracts requirements are fullfilled and i have learned so many informations o dealing with the vendors and purchasing

good friendly environment

good teamwork with understanding management good learning opportunities research-based flexibility working hours work ethics The high motive for excellence

Pros

friendly environement

Cons

fast changes sometimes not well studied

Review

I am writing to you because I believe my training, experience, and proven ability as a SharePoint, IT Services Desk, Software Support Specialist, will allow me to significantly contribute to your company's IT division. In reviewing the attached resume, you will note that I have acquired valuable experience in all facets of troubleshooting, installations, and maintenance for various desktop operations, hardware, software and I am ready for immediate joining.

Working with the Ministry afforded an invaluable experience both career and culturally

Every day was unique and offered challenges that needed to be met and solved urgently. Time management was imperative as requests were constant and demanding. I enjoyed the challenge as much as building relationships with the schools in my area.

Very rewarding

Ensuring that effective teaching and learning is taking place in the schools that I am responsible for. The hardest part of the job is wondering if you've done enough at the end of the day.

Pros

Great students

Cons

Traveling

intresting tasks, cooperative team, unqualified leadership

working in MOE is very interesting, there are too many challenges in addition to experience. working hours is fine, the most cons there is the unqualified leadership in the most department even the ministers are creative and special.

productive

A marvellous work environment ... An excellent place for developing your career ........ A good Salary...... You feel yourself at home........

Pros

team work

Work life balance

I feel pride to a part in Developing an innovative Education System for a knowledge and global competitive society. Its a very good place to work. Excellent leaders are having clear strategic vision and determined to lead in right direction.

Teaching physical education

Good job but the weather is too hot. Salary is not enough. Colleagues are cooperative. Job atmosphere is overall good. But physical education teacher get problem when the weather become hot

Pros

No stress

Cons

I learned a lot about patience, cultural diversity, and that I can literally be thrown into any situation,and not just survive, but thrive.

The days were long and our team was housed right outside of Dubai in a town called Sharjah. We would have to leave three hours before school started to fight our way across the King Mohammad bridge. I was fast-paced and chaotic, and I loved it.

Pros

cultural diversity, life experiences, wages

Cons

They had no standarized curriculum for American English, so, until we developed it, it was fairy chaotic. The children were quite disrespectful.

Working place.

I have big responsibilities, because my job required high level of accuracy, as an example in making exams, producing curriculums or prepare and produce training programs. Some times I deals with experts from western world for adapting curriculums or international exams.

good

serious,and reliable place to work.Safe and worldwide reputation.profissional experience and a good place to be with.
  • Ministry of Education