Ministry of Education

Ministry of Education Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,104 reviews

Stressful

Too much nepotism in play and promotion based on partisan and atmosphere not really conducive for productivity. No reward for hardworking staff. Lack of resources amoung other things.

Unprofitable

Stressful work environment. No consideration to effort or achievements. High volume work. Too much demanding management. Most enjoyable part of the job was the collaborators with whom I worked

Pros

nice collaborators

Cons

No consideration for work achievements

gain new knowledge

firstly its a tough challange to teach a kids, but afterwhile i can adapt with the environment. when im teaching it is a 2008, and the sylllibus is so different compared to current syllibus. overall is fun.

Pros

long break

Steady and reliably employment.

It is a job that is steady and reliable. The room for advancement is limited and unencouraging in terms of financial compensation. There is much to be learnt while on the job. It is a job of servitude and the person has to have the love for teaching to stay in the job. However, after so many years of experience, I believe that other factors such as mental health, emotional Intelligence and realistic early retirement options, must be included to make this a more attractive, viable career path.

Pros

Trainings.

Cons

Restrictive career advancement

Very fun and nice work

Every thing well and perfect in the work that very good for us as employers in uae ministry of education in the future that very good for us in our CV

Pros

Free items and discount

Cons

From 8:00 1 am to 12:30pm

Easy to work for and fun

It was great working for the ministry and i gained a lot of experience and grew within the job. The difficulty was the salary offered in the country which just next to nothing. loved seeing my learners progress to be better off in life.

Pros

Additional paid time off for family emergencies

Eductive and productive in relation to human desires

My work place is educative because lot of workshop by training and equipped me on my weak areas. The team is a very instrumental and effective in their work

Pros

Reasonable food affordability

Cons

Expecting good health care

Fun working place, and a very productive work as well and also more experiences I've get out from that company

A day a work is an enjoyable time for me where I get to know all about the business, what I learn about is how they stack all different types of text books and how they enter it in the system for records. Management was ok and fairly to each one of us, and how our workplace culture continues to respect each other makes our job easier and faster in completing our task, the hardest part of our job is doing everything on your own and no one to help. And the most enjoyable part of the job is when everybody hands in to complete a task.

Pros

Free transport only

Cons

Short breaks was given

good benefits and pay

good benefits and pay. But demands are increasing and unreasonable. During the pandemic you are required to risk your life or lose your job. You are also expected to use approx 10% of your salary on resources.

Pros

paid sick leave and health insurance

Cons

Unreasonable demands

Long summer vacations is a plus. Religious and political employment interview is a minus

Overall, there are both pros and cons to working at the Ministry of Education in my country as a teacher. One needs to decide which one weighs out which. Hard filters, examinations and interviews, stress interviews on which one has to answer the very questions about his/her private life and explain his/her political and religious beliefs to SHOW AND PROVE they are in keeping with the ones they consider as criteria are the most obnoxious part of being a teacher at the Ministry of Education. After recruitment, however, you are somehow being constantly monitored for the same things, which is objectionable.On the other hand, long summer vacations and job security, despite the overall low payments teachers receive can be considerer positive. In fact, many people who study majors like mine, English language and literature and general linguistics, do not have many options but to work as language teachers. I hope I have said enough. All the best.

Pros

long summer vacations, job security after crossing through the hard filters

Cons

stress interviews, being monitored for political and religious beliefs, low payments

Enjoyable working place

The company is worthy working for. There is so much to admire very educative productive and interesting. There is so much to learn from there although there are also advantages and disadvantages in every institution

Pros

Free ingredients for tea

Cons

Not having enough teaching resources

competitive and stressful

-Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments. -Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment. -Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations. -Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning. -Plan and implement educational activities and events. -Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly. -Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards. -Attend parent-teacher meetings. -Evaluate and document students’ progress. -Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.

Productive workplace

This place was great to work at and it was rewarding. It was a good place to work and I had learned a lot from it. I was dealing with students, parents, other staff members, and clients - which was very good experience for me. The most enjoyable part of the job was the impact you could have on the people you were helping

Enjoyment

It is the best moment when you see your production (feed back) from kids you teach. That’s the pleasure of teaching. The new input you do and the out put you get.

Fair

It was good to work in that ministry since they tried very hard to make sure we had all the resources to produce good results. It was a good experience working in the ministry because they put the child first.

good work experience

no matter how good you are at something, just know there is someone who can do it better than you. always be kin to learn more and accept challenges. also learned to apply my peace leadership and conflict transformation

Team leader

Provide better service to customers and maintain the Company standard Ensure that all the customer service guidelines are followed, To be sure that our customer enjoy their journey at our store.

Educative

It was a very educative process for me because I had the chance to learn a lot of things and help a lot of individuals learn as well. Also, learnt a few things on project management and entrepreneurship.

A nightmare being there.

They made me hard to work there, too many interviews, tests and so on. But when they didn't need me, just a piece of paper they sent to me. No judiciary, no interview, they just sacked me out. The principals and headmasters were too powerful, always right and trustable all the time. Whatever they reported, the upper officers would just accept. The chief of SPP just did the endorsements, no questions, nothing. Even, terminating workers is more crucial compared to hiring.

relaxed working environment with progressive support

1. relaxed environment 2. good pay scale 3. Arabic culture emphasis 4. good cpd opportunities 5. opportunities for career growth and progression 6. no unnecessary clerical work

productive and fun place

I really recommend people to the ministry of education. I learned a lot about screening, data entry, customer service..I really enjoyed filing system and shredding. I loved that place to work. If I got the chance, I prefer to go back.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ministry of Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Ministry of Education