Ministry of Education logo

Work-Life Balance
Salary & Benefits

Found 256 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,099 reviews

good work experience

no matter how good you are at something, just know there is someone who can do it better than you. always be kin to learn more and accept challenges. also learned to apply my peace leadership and conflict transformation

Enjoyable working place

The company is worthy working for. There is so much to admire very educative productive and interesting. There is so much to learn from there although there are also advantages and disadvantages in every institution

Pros

Free ingredients for tea

Cons

Not having enough teaching resources

relaxed working environment with progressive support

1. relaxed environment 2. good pay scale 3. Arabic culture emphasis 4. good cpd opportunities 5. opportunities for career growth and progression 6. no unnecessary clerical work

The Ministry of Education is an awesome place to work. This institution helps one to develop the skills necessary to achieve excellence in their career life as well as their personal life.

Safe and secure

My journey at the ministry of education has started since 2012, I have been promoted since that time to HR Specialist. All I can be thankful for is the job security and working hours, yet I seek for other opportunities and dream of getting the job that suits my qualifications and skills one day.

I’m positive

I hope the job to give me a good professional and personal life, improve my communication skill & demonstrate a high level of motivation to succeed in my career life.

fast paced

highly productive environment with the opportunity of career advancement. team spirit and hard work is encouraged is fostered. a definite drive for educational upliftment is advised.

Cons

little or no required teaching aid materials

productive and enjoyable.

i've learned alot from working as an english teacher, and the most enjoyable thing about being a teacher, is the fact that i have the opportunity to change in my students' life, to inspire them so that they ll be better people in the future.

Hardworking and Energetic person.

I like the extra challenges everday happen to me daily during my working hours. Ill make coffee to my guest daily and to staff after an hour I do paperworks just like scan photocopy once daily at a time.

In my opinion it’s a pleasure working there and being apart of such a wonderful team

I have learnt a lot during the many experiences i have got. I always put my best foot forward and give of my best even on my bad days. I really enjoy communicating and working with others, whether different country, culture, language etc. I always try to manage myself and work duties in a professional manner at all times and I believe with my skills and determination I will endeavor.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ministry of Education?

An ideal ministry to pursue a career

I enjoyed working at MOE. I was given ample opportunties to shine and rise through the various portfolios and ranks. I was also groomed as a leader to oversee numerous projects and manage staff.

happy place.

being in ministry of education made me trust the government and proudly say that the next generations are about to have a plethora opportunities to be productive elements in their community.

Pros

happy environment .

Cons

nothing

Great place to have a secure job.

Long term job with great vacations. Once you are finished training you are placed near where you live and work there towards advancement of your career.

Excellent Support and experience for teachers

The JET program with the MoE in Japan is a great way to gain teaching experience, gain confidence in teaching, immerse in a new culture and experience and new country.

Pros

Safety

Cons

Long hours at times

Buena

Los salarios eran nefastos. Los salarios no compensaban el nivel de vida.

Pros

Los maestros bien preparados.

Cons

Salarios eran super ínfimo

funny buy not safe

I worked with great people but it was not safe to continue working there, it was day work Monday to Friday and it was great job and good money but I had to leave.

good place to work

It is a good place to work, can be stressful at times. The vacation does not compensate for the stressful nature of the environment. There is limited mobility for promotion, it is based on seniority.

Pros

vacation

Cons

indiscipline kids

Bueno para aprender

Organización de grna tamaño, hay mucha gente que sabe trabajar y no tiene lo necesario. También hay mucha gente que no sabe trabajar

my fun days were also sports activities done on Fridays with the students

my typical day start at 7:45 in the morning. I get to work early while i wait on the students to arrive. i love being around children. they make s me laugh. i enjoy being there for them all day. i enjoy teaching subjects such as Mathematics and science despite we do have a pack curriculum. we have fun days and other days when we work in groups. i love teaching. it makes me who i am

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

short breaks, lunch breaks

Secured workplace

Slow work pace Work not well planned. Not much focus on analysis. Work as comes need to be deliovered Managers are good Work culture is not so flexible

Challenging and rewarding enviroment

... let down by poor leadership and unqualified management which in turn sees a lack of real vision and any real retention of staff. This directly affect moral and therefore has a negative effect on our key (and most important) stake holders, our student.

Pros

Work/life balance

Cons

poorly managed
  • Ministry of Education