Ministry of Education logo
Ministry of Education

Ministry of Education Employee Reviews in Spanish, ON

Spanish, ON1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 1,101 reviews

Hard work and team player

I take whatsoever job I am doing seriously. Each day at work I know I will expect something new because I am working with children. My typical day begins with devotion then the contact hours begins (teaching and leaning). One thing I have learnt when dealing with children is that you must be patient,lenient and at the same time be firm which sometimes is difficult to do but as a teacher you have master such ability. My co-workers are the best people in the entire world. They can identify when something is wrong and are able to provide strong support. They are easy to get along with, kind, humorous but hard working. I think the most difficult part of the job is to get the children ready for learning and for them to work with each other. Yes, I know they are from different background and cultured differently so I have to be able to find strategies to improve cooperation. The best part of the job is when the students are learning what you are teaching and to see them transfer what they have learnt in one subject area to another.

• Ministry of Education