Ministry of Education Employee Reviews in المنصورةReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 1,106 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Specialist of Planning and tracking (Former Employee) - Mitghamr-Mansoura ARE (arab republic of egypt) - November 21, 2017
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
The monthly work can be finished at two weeks only after that I trying with the management to improve the work but the answer was very clear there is no budget to do give the staff any training to have better quality of the work.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Ministry of Education reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ministry of Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 1,106 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Ministry of Education
- How are the working hours at Ministry of Education?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Ministry of Education?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Ministry of Education? What are the steps…5 people answered
- Does Ministry of Education require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check d…5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Ministry of Education?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Ministry of Education?4 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Ministry of Education?3 people answered
- What is the Ministry of Education employee discount?2 people answered
- What is non teaching jobs avail?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Ministry of Education?One person answered