Ministry of Education Employee Reviews in Saint James, NYReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 1,101 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
The atmosphere at my workplace was a peaceful one with persons working tirelessly to try to get students to learn.
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I was entrusted with the task of trying to teach students topics from the curriculum and trying to teach them to be fair to each other on a daily basis. I learned to be patient because not every child learns the same way and not everyone comes with the proper foundations to build on. One of the hardest part of the job is having a plethora of topics that MUST be taught by a certain deadline because the students MUST sit national standardized tests. It is always a pleasure when students start to understand or gain full understanding of topics that I taught to them.
Having the opportunity to help shape a youngster's life.
Overcrowded classrooms and heavy curriculum.
Was this review helpful?
See more Ministry of Education reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ministry of Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 1,101 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Ministry of Education
- How are the working hours at Ministry of Education?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Ministry of Education?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Ministry of Education? What are the steps…5 people answered
- Does Ministry of Education require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check d…5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Ministry of Education?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Ministry of Education?4 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Ministry of Education?3 people answered
- What is the Ministry of Education employee discount?2 people answered
- What is non teaching jobs avail?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Ministry of Education?One person answered