Ministry of Education

Ministry of Education Employee Reviews in West, TX

I enjoyed working at MOE. I was given ample opportunties to shine and rise through the various portfolios and ranks. I was also groomed as a leader to oversee numerous projects and manage staff.
a conducive work environment with good working hours, equitable pay, professional management. Fair performance appraisal and employee recognition. Chances for promotion and long holidays to recharge energies.
Pros
Professional environment
Cons
Low salaries
I'man ardent worker who has the passion to see students excel in all areas. During my tenner the working conditions were rough but i stuck it out since it was bringing good income and the students were learning. parents were also very appreciative.
was a great place to work, i met all different walks of life and learnt allot about the structure of shelving. The library also was where i put into practice the most, my computer engineering skills as it was out of desperation most times to help some kid with completing their school's project.
Being a teacher, I was given the task of teaching the following subjects, Integrated Science and Human and Social Biology. It was my duty to ensure that students were taught what was on the curriculum and I was also responsible for preparing them for exams. As a home room teacher, I was also responsible for the students in the class and making sure that students were present at school and were complying to school policies.
Pros
Will be able to contribute to nation development.
Cons
Lack of respect for teachers from students and sometimes adults in the scgool district.
As I enter my classroom each mornings I would start to prepare my pupils work for the day as well as keeping my interaction going good with my loving class. I have learn to deal with my pupils giving tantrum during my hours of teaching,also I am able to mange my home life and teaching altogether.
Love the children inspired me to want to be teacher for life. Led me to believe that for anyone to be a truly effective teacher they had to love kids and look beyond superficial difference or shortcomings.
Classroom teacher, facilitating learning, writing lesson plan. Creating an environment conducive to learning.