Ministry of Education

Ministry of Education Employee Reviews for Classroom Teacher in Victoria, TX

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 1,103 reviews

Inspiring and productive place to work at where the chance is given to mold young lives entrusted in our care. While on the job you learn that that students learn differently and at various pace. Age does not depict the level of learning as there are fast and slow learners. Management is easy as respect is shown when it given. This is shown among students and coworkers. Coworkers are easy to get along with most times and since we can relate to each others classroom situation we are able to share ideas. The job can be very challenging when resources become limit and parents not giving the needed support by providing the materials and tools that are needed for learning. Sometimes the challenges lies with the ministry itself where space, the building and furniture is limited. But at the end of each day seeing the students learning and excelling is the most joyous thing ever.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ministry of Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ministry of Education Reviews by Job Title

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?