Ministry of Education logo

Ministry of Education Employee Reviews for Data Entry Clerk

Data Entry Clerk13 reviews

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,101 reviews

Healthy Enviromnent

Every day there is a task that must be completed before the day ends the workers and I would have finish the tasks but never stress even in pressured situation . The hardest part would have been the gossip towards co-workers.

Pros

Refreshments offered during deadline

Cons

Unnecessary Gossip

These are all contract positions that management and staff would only communicate and assist if need be. A very fast paced environment. Not too much room for typos and errors..

Productive and Informative

Quiet environment lots of information to be gained, learn things about the education ministry i never knew, the job was easy, even though the information was a lot. overall it is a wonderful place to work.

Was not very productive at the time because of too many politics

My typical day would start by me arriving to work at 7.30 am to start my day at 8 'clock by getting my job assignments from the supervisor. Which was to get a list of schools categorize them into counties then enter data on what was required. The management would sometimes be too rigid and not welcome new ideas. But I learnt how to enter data effectively as we were doing this for schools in the whole country. The hardest part of my job was not being able to grow further and the most enjoyable part was going on trips around the country.

Pros

We could take paid leave.

Cons

To many rigid supervisors.

work environment is very quite

It's very ethic and you have to be moving fast to process the information. The hardest part is making sure no mistakes were made with the result of the student grades.

Pros

salary benefits

Productive and enjoyable work

Daily responsibilities include updating files and clerical duties. Learned a lot about schools and how they operate with funding and management. Great work environment.

productive and fun working

collecting data, analyzing it and capturing it. enjoy working with different people, meeting different people everyday when going to the site and just getting to know more about each and every place we visited was also fun and refreshing.

Pros

day off because of the long working hurs

Cons

Doing legal work takes dedication and time

General Legal work as Paralegal was beneficial to me in many ways, I was able to correspond with persons and ensure that they get the service paid for

Pros

there were no pros

Cons

the hours was excellent

excellent in office programs

excellent in office programs word / powerpoint / spreadsheets i'm teacher now i'm teach for children and data entry and analysis all data

I loved working there the staff were excellent .

I can work in mostly any place ,or work environment . the branch I was working at were one of my favorite place because we got to do many tasks and the staff were very friendly .

Pressuring but productive and fun with lots of social events.

Well in this current unit since my first Boss left. I feel there is growth or self-actualization. There is no cohesiveness and which is braking down the unit. But the overall Ministry is a fun place to work, strong confidentiality is required to perform our daily duties. Most important is being apart the Education System Transformation Programme in aid of developing, implementing and maintaining, strategies for the betterment of the education system in my country.

Pros

Tertiary assistant, health benifits

Cons

limited upward mobility

fun productive and hard working

My job help me to help my co-worker to get ready for the wold of work it help me to show them that doing there job aloud them to feel good about there self. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the worker when there pay was send to them late. the most enjoyable part is getting along with my co-workers even day.

Great manager with wide range of opportunities

A typical day at work would start about 8:00am. This would commence with briefing from manager as to the days task. First return all pending inquiries by phone call. Check emails for priority mail and deal with incoming mail, and faxes. Followed by Approximately 3hours of data input for student profiles. 1 hour lunch breakManage filing and correspondence.Report any case for escalation to Manager. Laise on with other departments. End time at 4:00pmThe most difficult part was the uncertainity of the job based on the economy and the drastic measures taken for government employees.

Pros

end of year parties and five days work week. close all weekends and public holidays

Cons

uncertainity of work and the restrictions for growth and development