Ministry of Education

Ministry of Education Employee Reviews for Intern

> Working days were from Monday to Friday from 0800 hrs to 1700 hrs and had a 1 hour lunch break. > The government financial working system called Integrated Financial Management Information System (I.F.M.I.S). > Management was very supportive. > People were very friendly and helped one another in any area that one was stuck. > During closing of the financial year people had to work for extended hours. > There were tea and even lunches on some occasions.
Pros
Some of the time
Cons
System failures
I would arrive at the office 1st go into my office and begin to look at the network to make sure nothing was out of order awaiting my boss's arrival to receive the tasks for the day. The job was part of a co-op program from college so it was for me as a graduating student to show the knowledge I received during my semester although that did not hinder me from learning all that I could during my short period of time.
Pros
Team oriented
Cons
laid back staff
a normal day started at 8:30pm and ended at 5:00pm i learned about rising local service orders and got some experience the management wasnt bad my co workers were great they assisted me a lot i found the job enjoyable generally
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ministry of Education?