Ministry of Education

Ministry of Education Employee Reviews for Mathematics Teacher

Teaching was and still is a passion of mine. I believe that teachers assist parents to shape young minds of their little ones. Teaching also helps us as adults to understand the young people and guide them on a positive path based on our own personal experiences.
The Ministry of education is responsible for the development of policies relating to the different levels on education in the country .It is headed by politically person
I started working long time ago.i.e,in 2001.first,it was hard step by step it became interesting and suspicious.When i get more and more forward i feel i achieve something different in my and others life.i am builder of generation.
The productivity of the company lies in the human resource and I endeavors to work hard in order to improve the company. Given an opportunity to work my best will be put in.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
No lunch
Day to day educate my classes the Mathematic curriculum Set the revision Set the exams Write individual reports Correct and promote assessements on terms bases
Pros
A reasonable school holiday plus annual year
Cons
During the end of educational year, a long hours are essential, working under pressure is important
One day i was teaching the 3rd year classroom, and i felt like i had all their attention, just because i included a brieve strory about a friend who decided to quite his stadies in early age, and the misery he suffered, they were so attached and i had the feeling that my message was well transmitted. And to me this is the most glorified moment.
Pros
Winter, Spring and summer holidays
Cons
Classes are overloaded, sometimes more then 45 students
Only worked there hoping to get a more permanent position. Then the system changed and I could not. Not worth my trouble. The money was too little and you got paid late
Ministry of education in Egypt, I see I am not able to improve my self there and nothing will happed if did because of routine and very low salaries and most of schools very bad facilities.
I had been working in a productive work place created through socialising with my jobmates, respecting and collaborating with my leaders at work thus making working environment conducuve toward the required productivity.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
I have worked as a teacher of Mathematics for middles phase from 6-9 grades. for learning disabilities students and normal also. MOE @ Kuwait t's good Institute.
Teaching profession is fun and time passes very fast. In teaching we never stop learning. Every day when we teach we get different knowledge.The hardest part in teaching is we never get enough time to rest in the school. The most enjoyable part of being a teacher is I love interacting with kids.
Pros
learn different knowledge everyday, noble profession
Cons
hectic, tiresome, no movements
This is my main job, students' attendance checked followed by teaching Math and Additional Mathematics to grades 10 to 11 and Theatre Arts to grade 9. My students are wonderful even though work environment is not ideal, example 35 to 50 in a class with limited furniture. I would have to do lots of group work because our resources are limited, and still able to manage each class. I work at a school that could be labelled a multicultural environment were each religion is catered to, celebration of religion festival is a must by all teachers. No Guidance Counselor is on staff, or any counselor and in Guyana social issues example teenage pregnancy, child abuse, etc, plays a role in my students life. Watching them head down the wrong path is one of the hardest thing to see. Graduation i love this part of the job, I would always be that teacher cheering the loudest.
Pros
Holidays
Cons
unhealthy work environment
very bad schools, systems and no resources, every thing is really bad and the worest thing is no salary's. work there only if you didn't find any job.
To be given the opportunity to make a difference in teenagers lives and help nurture our future leaders are the most rewarding and enjoyable part of the job.
I am enjoying my job as it gives me a balance between development and continuous learning. My job has afforded me the chance to grow and learn in a healthy environment
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
travel
productive, the most enjoyable part is helping student to understand maths and learn them useful subject that will help them in future. the typical day at work is hard work.
Excellent and good. Will wish to work at this company. A lot of exposure will be acquired. It's a good type of job. It will be a dream come true.
The work was good and productive.Good results were produced and pupils enjoyed the subject. The pass rate was improving that motivated every student to take part in Mathematics.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Little salary Good communication skills Learner centered type of education Active learners Able to study without supervision No food provided at workshops Good working environment
Pros
No lunch
Cons
Good working conditions
working ten years without good salary ,no medical insource ,with pad manager ,was bad thing .so I must leave and find another job which has better conditions .
Cons
bad manager
Appointed Head of Department for Mathematics and Sport. Involved in the preparation of annual plans and budgets for the two departments. Teaching of Mathematics subject.
Pros
Actively involved in sports
Cons
Working weekends during sporting days