Ministry of Education

Ministry of Education Work-Life Balance reviews

no matter how good you are at something, just know there is someone who can do it better than you. always be kin to learn more and accept challenges. also learned to apply my peace leadership and conflict transformation
The company is worthy working for. There is so much to admire very educative productive and interesting. There is so much to learn from there although there are also advantages and disadvantages in every institution
Pros
Free ingredients for tea
Cons
Not having enough teaching resources
1. relaxed environment 2. good pay scale 3. Arabic culture emphasis 4. good cpd opportunities 5. opportunities for career growth and progression 6. no unnecessary clerical work
The Ministry of Education is an awesome place to work. This institution helps one to develop the skills necessary to achieve excellence in their career life as well as their personal life.
My journey at the ministry of education has started since 2012, I have been promoted since that time to HR Specialist. All I can be thankful for is the job security and working hours, yet I seek for other opportunities and dream of getting the job that suits my qualifications and skills one day.
I hope the job to give me a good professional and personal life, improve my communication skill & demonstrate a high level of motivation to succeed in my career life.
highly productive environment with the opportunity of career advancement. team spirit and hard work is encouraged is fostered. a definite drive for educational upliftment is advised.
Cons
little or no required teaching aid materials
i've learned alot from working as an english teacher, and the most enjoyable thing about being a teacher, is the fact that i have the opportunity to change in my students' life, to inspire them so that they ll be better people in the future.
I like the extra challenges everday happen to me daily during my working hours. Ill make coffee to my guest daily and to staff after an hour I do paperworks just like scan photocopy once daily at a time.
I have learnt a lot during the many experiences i have got. I always put my best foot forward and give of my best even on my bad days. I really enjoy communicating and working with others, whether different country, culture, language etc. I always try to manage myself and work duties in a professional manner at all times and I believe with my skills and determination I will endeavor.
I enjoyed working at MOE. I was given ample opportunties to shine and rise through the various portfolios and ranks. I was also groomed as a leader to oversee numerous projects and manage staff.
Opportunity to work with different populations, functional autonomy, clinical supervision and paid vacation and sick leave are all great benefits. There is a poor relationship with HR so there is little job security and untimely payment of benefits
being in ministry of education made me trust the government and proudly say that the next generations are about to have a plethora opportunities to be productive elements in their community.
Pros
happy environment .
Cons
nothing
Long term job with great vacations. Once you are finished training you are placed near where you live and work there towards advancement of your career.
The JET program with the MoE in Japan is a great way to gain teaching experience, gain confidence in teaching, immerse in a new culture and experience and new country.
Pros
Safety
Cons
Long hours at times
Working is routine and lacks dynamic challenges. Career moves on a horizontal plane as the apex of one's ability and capability is not fully realised.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Dental care
Los salarios eran nefastos. Los salarios no compensaban el nivel de vida.
Pros
Los maestros bien preparados.
Cons
Salarios eran super ínfimo
I worked with great people but it was not safe to continue working there, it was day work Monday to Friday and it was great job and good money but I had to leave.
It is a good place to work, can be stressful at times. The vacation does not compensate for the stressful nature of the environment. There is limited mobility for promotion, it is based on seniority.
Pros
vacation
Cons
indiscipline kids
Organización de grna tamaño, hay mucha gente que sabe trabajar y no tiene lo necesario. También hay mucha gente que no sabe trabajar
my typical day start at 7:45 in the morning. I get to work early while i wait on the students to arrive. i love being around children. they make s me laugh. i enjoy being there for them all day. i enjoy teaching subjects such as Mathematics and science despite we do have a pack curriculum. we have fun days and other days when we work in groups. i love teaching. it makes me who i am
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
short breaks, lunch breaks