Ministry of Education

Ministry of Education Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,098 reviews
My work place is educative because lot of workshop by training and equipped me on my weak areas. The team is a very instrumental and effective in their work
Pros
Reasonable food affordability
Cons
Expecting good health care
There are number of memorable days in my career in Maldives as a Secondary teacher. The first aid training programme organised by the school management was really amazing and it a great opportunity to learn and practice how to provide first . Management is cooperative. Teachers are respected by the students and parents. The co-curricular activities are the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Free breakfast, Parents organizing pick-nicks
Cons
Heavy raining, and less availability of vegetables.
The management was more autocratic even though ,there was an element of democracy.However being around this management has helped me a lot int erms of development as a person.
I have been permanently employed by the Ministry of Education. This Ministry is operated by the Government of Jamaica. As an employee of the Ministry of Education in Jamaica, my job has no expiry date until I become 65 years old. I am entitled to paid holidays, paid vacation leaves and paid study leaves.The management is good.
highly productive environment with the opportunity of career advancement. team spirit and hard work is encouraged is fostered. a definite drive for educational upliftment is advised.
Cons
little or no required teaching aid materials
Highly educational and effective team-building crafting experience. Daily roles involved vastly, lesson delivery and learner monitoring. A wealthy culturally diverse environment perfected the already college- acquired professional skills as well as social values. Team work was the motto of the whole organization. The most exciting moments were the dust and the thrills during sports functions.
i've learned alot from working as an english teacher, and the most enjoyable thing about being a teacher, is the fact that i have the opportunity to change in my students' life, to inspire them so that they ll be better people in the future.
The Ministry of Education is striving to provide quality education to every single student in Burkina Faso. Authorities, teachers, and students are doing their best to develop the country.
I like the extra challenges everday happen to me daily during my working hours. Ill make coffee to my guest daily and to staff after an hour I do paperworks just like scan photocopy once daily at a time.
I have learnt a lot during the many experiences i have got. I always put my best foot forward and give of my best even on my bad days. I really enjoy communicating and working with others, whether different country, culture, language etc. I always try to manage myself and work duties in a professional manner at all times and I believe with my skills and determination I will endeavor.
the ministry of general Education is the largest employer of teachers and lecturers in the country. the conditions of service follow laid down government conditions of service.
Tiresome Coping with different issues everyday Inflexible management Collaborative staff members High teacher-student ratio Practicing sports with students
I have worked with the Ministry of Education in Guyana for 6 years and not in Canada. I am currently attending Humber College pursuing my career in Law Clerk.
It has always been my pleasure to work as an assistant teacher in the ministry of education. I enjoyed working with my co teachers. The lofe is balnce.
These are all contract positions that management and staff would only communicate and assist if need be. A very fast paced environment. Not too much room for typos and errors..
loved it, people extra friendly, direction given, salary paid on time, approachable, they enjoy new ideas, expressing new methodologies always welcomed.
Pros
great package
Cons
contract cut short and changed
I enjoyed working at MOE. I was given ample opportunties to shine and rise through the various portfolios and ranks. I was also groomed as a leader to oversee numerous projects and manage staff.
I love teaching and helping others. The working place in the government schools was full of engaging with a unique student ( Down Syndrom, Learning difficulties, autism, etc.). They allow me to expand my experiences in this field.
Dealing with kids in preschool and do the paperwork. Deal with parents and kids. Teaching the kids. Preparing the lesson plan. Help the preschool teacher in daily basis.
Currently working in Zimbabwe. I do not have any information with regards to the Ministry of Education in the United States of America. Therefore I currently hold have no review.
Busy workplace. Great opportunity to make friends. Quite a divided workplace. Management was a bit diabolical. Not a massive social scene but small pockets of staff would take part in events.
Pros
Made great friends
Cons
Low pay in some roles