Ministry of Education

Ministry of Education Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,098 reviews
My work place is educative because lot of workshop by training and equipped me on my weak areas. The team is a very instrumental and effective in their work
Pros
Reasonable food affordability
Cons
Expecting good health care
Lessons including general cleaning supervision, and sports.l gained experience and motivation at work, the work needs team work, scheming hard,sports
This job involves working with learners of different cultures and backgrounds.lt is the duty of an individual to guide these learners through their primary education.
Pros
Flexible holidays
Cons
Incentives
School teacher for 19 years,good experience in public working, good experience in deal with children,many skills like management, speaking, organizations and teaching
Pros
Long yearly vocation, health insurance
Cons
Routine, interested in documents more than reality Education
The Ministry of education is responsible for the development of policies relating to the different levels on education in the country .It is headed by politically person
It is a good place to work, can be stressful at times. The vacation does not compensate for the stressful nature of the environment. There is limited mobility for promotion, it is based on seniority.
Pros
vacation
Cons
indiscipline kids
My job includes preparing lesson plans according to the level of students and presentation using written materials. I always enjoy teaching and share my knowledge with my students. As the languages I teach are less known languages, the hardest parts are finding enough language based materials suitable for different levels of language I used teach.
have time for self training medium salary benefits strict management good team relationship wide range of experiences working in high pressure lack of training on new tools
Organización de grna tamaño, hay mucha gente que sabe trabajar y no tiene lo necesario. También hay mucha gente que no sabe trabajar
A typical day involves devotion with students . There is then class sessions depending on the timetable, then lunch /break .Then it is time to with meet the students again for another class. I have learnt over the years that students will take an interest in learning once the teacher makes it interesting. Our workplace culture promotes respect for both staff and students. For me, the hardest part of the job is to teach the lessons and also do administrative duties. The most enjoyable part of the job is see the growth of the students as they progress in their studies/subjects.
Cons
Sometimes meetings
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ministry of Education?
If you want to work with kids and change their lives this is the place for you! The supervisors are always willing to help you and you get a lot of training in childcare and the school's curriculum.
When I first arrived to Foussana Kasserine, and after a memorable experience in THE SULTANATE OF OMAN I was shocked due to the cold weather first. Then the working conditions: as no teaching materials were available... The sts' level also was so poor and down. In fact everything was topsy turvy or UPSIDE DOWN....
Pros
disciplined and respectful pupils and parents.
Cons
Unorganised administration. No teaching materials available ...
teaching physics to secondary schools and as a part time working in a computer as an instructor of introduction to computer science and programming where my career started out.
In order to be successful in this job, organization skills are needed to be efficient. One has to ensure that they are able to keep up with the daily activities.
Cons
Work hours can be very long.
The working day starts at 7 : 30 am up to 17:00 with a lunch break of of an hour from 12:30 to 13:30. I have learnt harding working and spirit sacrifice because ministry do not pay overtime but students need extra time for them to do well. good management skills because no performers are easily seen by the results at the end of academic year. Team work is always needed to accomplish set goals. Good however is remote area housing is a challenge making causing you to reach home tired due long distance handling large classes and teaching 42 periods a week instead of maximum 18 per week due to shortage of staff. when you are meeting graduates that you taught them.
Pros
no salary deduction when sick. study leave for upgrading
Cons
over working, lack of instructional materials
Few working hours / social atmosphere/ friendly place/can study master and phd degrees/can do many workshops/ can travel abroad........................
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Short breaks
Enjoyed teaching the students and interacting with the staff. It was a very stressful environment to manage huge classes but it was doable. I enjoyed planning activities for students and supervising extra curricular activities.
my typical day start at 7:45 in the morning. I get to work early while i wait on the students to arrive. i love being around children. they make s me laugh. i enjoy being there for them all day. i enjoy teaching subjects such as Mathematics and science despite we do have a pack curriculum. we have fun days and other days when we work in groups. i love teaching. it makes me who i am
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
short breaks, lunch breaks
Slow work pace Work not well planned. Not much focus on analysis. Work as comes need to be deliovered Managers are good Work culture is not so flexible
Enjoyable situation which I have to leave because of my daughter presence in China..collezgues are sosociable and competent that I didn't feel any thing weird. The principal understood every teacher'situation as well as the commitments to seriousness in implementing rules and regulations.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
Lack of teaching hours for every class
The most important thing I have learned through out my career is that a teacher should be a good learner. Any successful educational process should be mutual and interactive.
Pros
relief when you get children involved into a good learning experience
Cons
heavy burden to be responsible for other's future