Ministry of Law

Ministry of Law Employee Reviews

Excellent

The most happiest place ive ever worked at so many fun and jovial people and workers.literly met all the law firm ministers anf lawyers..learned alot of good values and morals.

Work life balance

good work life balance lack of morale support mon to fri, office hours only good place for near retirement staff too much paperwork and working on cases via computer, hence not good for back support

Great experience even though it is temporary.

There are established and workable procedures for the team to follow. Supervisors and legal officers are knowledgeable and professional. Work is fulfilling and enjoyable. Would love to return to the office when there is an opportunity.

Pros

Supervisors are professional and have integrity.

Cons

No permanent position :(

work beyond office hours

Would sometimes require working beyond working hours. Nonetheless, fun working colleagues. Organisation is a good learning platform but will take time for progression.

This place is like family to me

My typical day at Ministry of Law is as follows: 1) Analysed payment invoices obtained from CPF board & the Central Depository Board to create payment bills for payment purposes. 2) Also helped manager and other senior employees with work that is outside my field such as making payment tickets for CPF imbursements and crediting to minors which have attained age. 3) Took the initiative to perform urgent tasks and tasks outside of job scope to facilitate work efficiency in department. What i love about this company is that it is a whole rounded company. Also, i was privileged to be working under my supervisor because she is a very understanding and capable boss. The hardest part of the job comes in when i am tasked to look for relatives of the deceased but was unable to get any solid information either because they have no relatives or they have moved house and did not notify the Public Trustee's Office. I enjoy working alongside my supervisor and learning a lot from her through my stint.

Pros

Company parties

Cons

Does not provide welfare for temporary staff.

Fun, Loving colleagues and superb bosses

- Doing review cases -Learnt time management -Learnt further on administration such as filing, maintaining records -A lot of work and this job requires prioritizing duties given

Pros

Own time Own target. Just get the job done for the day.

Cons

Dealing with dusty files which leads to ezcema

Overall Satisfactory

Our Overall jobscope is to Liase with Higher officers to assist Member of Publics on their queries. I am in the email division and therefore will hit atleast 1800 emails per month. This required me to be very fast in reading and understanding the queries and replying back to the MOP. Our team is very friendly and co-operative. We work hand in hand keeping the MOP our 1st priority. The hardest part of the job is when you have a difficult MOP who keeps insisting on their needs despite explaining to them the rules and regulations. This is when we try our level best to escalate the issues and resolve it for them. The most enjoyable part of my job is, no matter how stressful our job is, my team members are like a family. we joke about and keep each other motivated to perform. Basically, i have learnt alot about the bankruptcy rulesand regulations and how the ministry Of law works to help the citizens.

Pros

timing

Cons

high volume

Something new to learn everyday

Work is exciting, new challanges in every case, working with many different legal officers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ministry of Law. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ministry of Law with

• Ministry of Law
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?