Ministry of Law
View all Ministry of Law reviews

Ministry of Law

Ministry of Law Employee Review

This place is like family to me

My typical day at Ministry of Law is as follows: 1) Analysed payment invoices obtained from CPF board & the Central Depository Board to create payment bills for payment purposes. 2) Also helped manager and other senior employees with work that is outside my field such as making payment tickets for CPF imbursements and crediting to minors which have attained age. 3) Took the initiative to perform urgent tasks and tasks outside of job scope to facilitate work efficiency in department. What i love about this company is that it is a whole rounded company. Also, i was privileged to be working under my supervisor because she is a very understanding and capable boss. The hardest part of the job comes in when i am tasked to look for relatives of the deceased but was unable to get any solid information either because they have no relatives or they have moved house and did not notify the Public Trustee's Office. I enjoy working alongside my supervisor and learning a lot from her through my stint.

Pros

Company parties

Cons

Does not provide welfare for temporary staff.

Excellent

The most happiest place ive ever worked at so many fun and jovial people and workers.literly met all the law firm ministers anf lawyers..learned alot of good values and morals.

work beyond office hours

Would sometimes require working beyond working hours. Nonetheless, fun working colleagues. Organisation is a good learning platform but will take time for progression.

Fun, Loving colleagues and superb bosses

- Doing review cases -Learnt time management -Learnt further on administration such as filing, maintaining records -A lot of work and this job requires prioritizing duties given

Pros

Own time Own target. Just get the job done for the day.

Cons

Dealing with dusty files which leads to ezcema

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ministry of Law. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ministry of Law with

• Ministry of Law
  • This place is like family to me