Ministry of National Development

Ministry of National Development Employee Reviews

Singapore3 reviews
projects back to back but the colleagues makes work fun. offers a lot of activities other than just working for good work and life balance. the supervisor is understanding too.
A good place to work for work- life balance. Ample opportunities to rise up horizontally and vertically.The place is centrally located and the job coverage is wide, including coverage over its Statutory Boards i.e. National Parks, Building and construction Authority and AVA.
Pros
Reaasonable Parking
As an intern, i just had to research on a few issues. I learnt a lot about certain policies from various countries that I did not previously know about. My supervisor was extremely helpful and was there whenever I needed him. However, the working environment in general was very dull and quiet, even though I was in an office full of people. There weren't many work events and the workplace did not have a very inclusive intern culture.
Pros
Ability to expand knowledge
Cons
Dull working environment