Ministry of Social and Family Development
Ministry of Social and Family Development Employee Review

It is meaningful work supporting the vulnerable and disadvantaged

February 7, 2020
I enjoyed the rotation in the many portfolios available at the Ministry. The Ministry also invests in training their personnel and grooms those with potential for leadership positions.
May 14, 2020
Same location
Intern (Former Employee) - Thomson
We got to interact with staff from different agencies and had opportunities to attend various meetings that our supervisor had to sit in, which gave us a broad overview of the different stakeholders and help needed to support out beneficiaries.
March 7, 2020
Research Intern (Former Employee) - Singapore
The people in MSF are friendly and willing to help me familiarise with the job scope at the Ministry. My supervisor even gave me a personalised feedback on my work performance after my internship ends. This allows me to know which areas to improve on in my future career. I am thankful for the opportunity to put what I learnt in uni to good use. learnt in universi
November 15, 2019
Research Assistant (Former Employee) - Singapore
I learned how to conduct literature review for various questionnaire, creating survey questionnaires using different platforms and the workplace culture there is really fun and overall it was an enjoyable experience for me.