Ministry of Social and Family Development

Ministry of Social and Family Development Job Security & Advancement reviews

We got to interact with staff from different agencies and had opportunities to attend various meetings that our supervisor had to sit in, which gave us a broad overview of the different stakeholders and help needed to support out beneficiaries.
The people in MSF are friendly and willing to help me familiarise with the job scope at the Ministry. My supervisor even gave me a personalised feedback on my work performance after my internship ends. This allows me to know which areas to improve on in my future career. I am thankful for the opportunity to put what I learnt in uni to good use. learnt in universi
I enjoyed the rotation in the many portfolios available at the Ministry. The Ministry also invests in training their personnel and grooms those with potential for leadership positions.
I found the work at the Ministry of Social and Family Development extremely meaningful and fulfilling, and was surrounded by many wonderful colleagues during my time there.
Structured, challenging, dealing with the public, representing the Public Service, fulfilling, ministers and politicians, training and development opportunities