Ministry of Social and Family Development

Ministry of Social and Family Development Management reviews

Interesting working experiences with different clients. Learnt about the needs and concerns of the public and was able to understand how to go about to help them receive financial and employment assistance. Management was absolutely encouraging and motivated me to be confident in my operations. They taught me a lot and also were very friendly and cohesive. Co-workers were very humble and educated me with the relevant information crucial for a social worker. The hardest part of the job was honestly leaving the organization. The whole experience and lessons were enjoyable.
Pros
Cohesive, Educative and Beneficial
Cons
Extremely fast paced working environment to meet the demands and needs of Senior Management. People are extremely willing to teach and guide but are often handling plenty of portfolios. Can be quite demanding at times.
The staff work stagger hours. Everybody do their work quietly as there are a lot to be done. Occasionally, the staff discussed among themselves for work to be improved and brought them up to the managers. The management is good and everybody works as a team.