MOH Holdings Pte Ltd

MOH Holdings Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore11 reviews

Hods

MOHH needs to look into HODs who thinks that working from home give them the right to be rude, nasty and aggressive to their subordinates as they are talking to you from a computer screen or handphone. HODs who frequently lose their temper at their subordinates need to be called out by the management as this will affect staff morale and productivity. Other than that, MOHH is an alright company to work for.

Pros

Nice location

Need to wait min. 3-4 years to promote to next level

Promotion criteria requires staff to obtain 2 consecutive years of VERY GOOD rating. Some employees remain in the same position for as long as 4-5 years before getting promoted from junior executive to a senior executive. For managerial roles, it takes almost 5 years for promotion. Unless the top management favours you, promotion is not guaranteed even if you are doing quality work without being visible to the management. Colleagues may try to get the limelight of mgt or senior staff. Some managers (many departments) do not have the managers’ capabilities but promote after their long tenure. No career progression, work done was the same since I joined. Only pull factor thing is the leave benefits and bonus system follows gov sector...workforce comprise mainly Chinese. Not a multi racial organisation. Join if you want a stable job. Good if You plan to stay and retire in this company.

Pros

Leave benefits

Cons

Slow promotion and stagnant

Good experience overall

A mixture of Government and private. Procurement practices are very tedious and long. Other than that, overall good experience. Enjoyed the stay there.

Fun workplace

The work is fairly easy and the workplace culture is fun. There are often birthday celebrations to appreciate employees' hard work and it is very family-oriented.

Depending on the role, there is good work life balance.

Depending on the role, there is good work life balance. Colleagues are cooperative. It is a good opportunity to learn about and appreciate public healthcare.

Good exposure to Healthcare Infrastructure Development

Good exposure to Healthcare Infrastructure Development and for people who are keen to join the healthcare sector infrastructure industry this is the place to be in. No further adverse comment.

No career progression beyond managerial post

Some departments are harder to have career progression as they do not have senior managerial role. Promotion also depends on your bosses and they have to fight for a position for you after you are promoted. Eg. If you are promoted from Manager to Senior Manager, they have to fight for this post to be opened before you are promoted. Thus, it can get a bit disappointing due to the ceiling in terms of career advancement. Overall, culture and benefits are good.

Challenging but Satisfying

Completing tasks requests in a timely and professional manner Polishing various skills to meet daily challenges to achieve a better and higher standard

Pros

Good Benefits

Interesting work with fun collegues

Starts off by waiting for doctors to arrive and allowing them to choose which scenario they would like for their candidates for the day. We then prepare the rooms with the relevant documents such as score sheets, paper and the scenarios. Candidates arrive and are ushered to a holding room in groups to have a briefing by the manager and start the interviews. There are a total of 4 interviewers. This carries on for the length of the day. Day ends by resetting the rooms.

Pros

Free breakfast, lunch and teabreak

Cons

Long hours of walking and standing. Long hours of work as well.

reviews

Learning and understanding of company culture and the flow of their work life balance. A systematic way of work to be done with pretty much nothing to worry about.

Fun working place

Each and everyday is consider to be a fun day at work with lovable collegues and friendly boss. We work as a team and resolve any great issues with our team synergy. Management is always very supportive towards our suggestions and they are open up for ideas from the team. However, there are also harddest part of the job, that is to deal with member of public's complaints and escalation cases. Especially, those aunties and uncles who are not so educated, they get easily agitated by our work of system. While those educated ones, may get on our nerves when they scolded us at times. I have learned and groomed myelf in terms of self professionalism and coping with angry customers. I love the challenges that i'm facing every day and resolving it makes me feel accomplished.

Pros

Free movie during townhall

Cons

Requires OT at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MOH Holdings Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• MOH Holdings Pte Ltd