MOH Holdings Pte Ltd
View all MOH Holdings Pte Ltd reviews

MOH Holdings Pte Ltd

MOH Holdings Pte Ltd Employee Review

Need to wait min. 3-4 years to promote to next level

Promotion criteria requires staff to obtain 2 consecutive years of VERY GOOD rating. Some employees remain in the same position for as long as 4-5 years before getting promoted from junior executive to a senior executive. For managerial roles, it takes almost 5 years for promotion. Unless the top management favours you, promotion is not guaranteed even if you are doing quality work without being visible to the management. Colleagues may try to get the limelight of mgt or senior staff. Some managers (many departments) do not have the managers’ capabilities but promote after their long tenure. No career progression, work done was the same since I joined. Only pull factor thing is the leave benefits and bonus system follows gov sector...workforce comprise mainly Chinese. Not a multi racial organisation. Join if you want a stable job. Good if You plan to stay and retire in this company.

Pros

Leave benefits

Cons

Slow promotion and stagnant

Same roleSame location

Fun working place

Each and everyday is consider to be a fun day at work with lovable collegues and friendly boss. We work as a team and resolve any great issues with our team synergy. Management is always very supportive towards our suggestions and they are open up for ideas from the team. However, there are also harddest part of the job, that is to deal with member of public's complaints and escalation cases. Especially, those aunties and uncles who are not so educated, they get easily agitated by our work of system. While those educated ones, may get on our nerves when they scolded us at times. I have learned and groomed myelf in terms of self professionalism and coping with angry customers. I love the challenges that i'm facing every day and resolving it makes me feel accomplished.

Pros

Free movie during townhall

Cons

Requires OT at times
Same location

Friendly environment

Supportive and helpful superiors and peers, work from home arrangements possible. Voluminous transactions and system changes. Busier certain days of the month.

Pros

Wfh

Cons

Voluminous work
Same location

Lots of politics

Good pay and ok benefits. Work is stressful and lots of overtime which is not recognized by the management. Lots of backstabbing by "survivors". Management is too busy to bother.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Politics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MOH Holdings Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare MOH Holdings Pte Ltd with