Mos Foods Singapore Pte Ltd

Mos Foods Singapore Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore5 reviews

0 work life balance, will regret especially as manager

stressful environment, fast paced and can get very busy during peak hour. the thing about mos is that it is severely understaffed, sometimes only 1-3 people doing everything by themselves and u have like 30 burgers and drinks to make no chef if you enter as manager u are literally the chef u essentially do everything, throw rubbish , clean, wash up , fry, make burgers, prepare ingredients, stock take, cashier ,drinks too little people working manager have to cover and work very late seen managers work 10-14 hrs by right normal shift only 9h w 1hr break no ot pay so essentially they dont even pay u at all if u work past allocated timing which is very commonnot worth it many of them regret real bad but bounded to contract very nice people though but working there you sacrifice your mental health and physical health immensely

Very depressive & tiring

Not a place with good work culture. You work without colleagues most of time. Only manager and manager will be cooking whole shift all time. There is no chef. Heavy workload and stress.No AWS, No PFP, medical oni 35 SGD per claim, No insurance, No peace, No life all you get is only salary. For the salary paid you would rather payback and leave in very short term if you prioritise mental and physical health. Dont go, dont regret.. As a manager here im advising you RUN while you still have possibilities.

Pros

Absolutely no

Cons

Always long hours with no benefits and no people

Stressful

Speed & multi task is a need to maintain a good quality.The company didn't take care well for the manager. Don't have 1.5 for working OT. The company don't have any benefits except only raffles medical max $35 each time. They won't willing to pay high if staff capable to working.

open minded workplace

i like the job of mos burger. the culture of that very nice and free. they provide the training for everything. they give respect same to all not as a position.

i had learn the managerial ability to run a store

I've worked shift for the day-to-day operation of the store. I've manage a workforce no matter how small or big my crews are I've work in a stressful environment and be able to deal with it I've handled revenue, operation and cash handling anything related to my work in the store operation I've manage the store stocking up and organizations of stock in the store I've manage customer complaints and manage how to deal with it I had a hard time dealing with shifting of work but loving my work more than i make it a problem to me

Pros

high salary

Cons

long hours of work not fix day off and rest

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mos Foods Singapore Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Mos Foods Singapore Pte Ltd with