Mott MacDonald

Electrical Engineer17 reviews

Clear
3.5Salary & Benefits

Good work life balance

Good technical expertise in company. Always support when needed. Salary is typical with other large scale consultancies. Work life balance is good. ong work hours only needed for critical deadlines

Nice challenging working place

Nice working place , but too much south indian, so constant clashes , but also over come the opposition. Engineering manager sent me to offshore in critical loss of production time to teach a lesson , on the contractor y I became victorious and got promotion in Mott and Huge appreciation letter from client for OFFSHORE COMMISSIONING.

Pros

Good salary, Abudhabi, the place I like

Cons

Engineering manager Tamil too bad for people other than his community

My overall review

Provides good project and expertise access. However, the salary is not as high as it should be and it is difficult to grow as the system of promotions within the company is not defined.

Productive fast tracking job , independent decision acceptance , Performance recognization.

Good Company to work. Very nice assessment of performance. Performance helped increase salary which was unusual and frankly speaking to some extent unexpected ( doesn't expect anything like that in present market scenario)

Pros

Company accommodation and leave schedule

Cons

Southern guys had harsh attitude towards other community Lead Engineers.

productive and challenging job

Good experience and always my hardword has been awarded. The working atmosphere is really challenging . Handling many projects has given me a good experience in my job and career.

Pros

incentives included with salary

Cons

no rules