Mun Siong Engineering

Mun Siong Engineering Employee Reviews

Singapore21 reviews

Learn more in machinery

Learned so many thinks in Munsiong. More in trouble shooting . Learn lots of procedure of different equipment. Company give more confident to touch and trouble shoot equipment

Working life balance

During current covid-19, less man power, and productivity a bit slow. Management team is a good, support each others. Didn't practice to blame people without investigate.

Pros

Salary paid ontime

Cons

Less overtime

Very very Good

everything good enough for working on this company. Can learn day by day Give chances to learn the jobs and improve own skills Yearly benefits Yearly increments

Good to work in munsiong

I really happy to work in munsiong and benefits evrything bonos inctimant evrything good So I very happy when I Work In Munsiong so I really excited to work in munsiong againe if I get chance work I will go there sure

Learning and Development

As a fresher can learn and develop their skills, encouraging coworkers. Good working space, good benefits for staffs, give preference to individuals, 10 min talk.

Pros

social services

stable public listed company

This is a stable company where there are opportunities to grow. There could be better job-culture and more communication. The employee benefits could be better.

Productive and good workplace

It was indeed a good company with good working environment and a best salary. Sometime they are quite strict with the rule and regulations to be followed. Apart from this, I personally feel they are quite bias with the overtime given to employees. They choose people to give OT hours.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Bias to give opportunity for over timr

Refinery

Site inspection and audit Unsafe condition and unsafe act to follow up Learned process of refinery(oil and gas) Managed to operation team Refinery Human behaviors Achieved successfully project without injury

Pros

full time

Cons

8 hours

Good produ tivity, and fun

This company is one of the major sub contract company in Singapore in oil and gas field. Job are always there from shell and ExxonMobil from Jurong Island and Shell bukum Singapore.

Pros

Cons

Not long hours

At Home

Working there for almost 4 years, become my comfort zone, knowing different area and working with people, it help me to to be expose in Health and Safety and Environment field that I learn a lot in the company

Fun Working Place

Nice Company to work with, Fun Working place, Good colleagues, Good Transportation. Friendly Managers, Very Very Good HR'S. Nice Office with good Tables and chairs.

Learning place

Good place to work and sometimes need to work long hours. Learn the different compliance in safety.More Strict as in mainland. Management have different roles to play. You have to meet all kind working culture. Hardest part of the job is heat stress which have to endure. You will see all kind of work activity which you have not seen in mainland construction.

Forefront in providing maintenance works and turnkey projects

A typical day would be my hands full with managing site works for on-going projects, attending meeting with client to track progress and discuss future action plans. Aside from that, forthcoming projects would keep me busy with developing quotation and complete execution and resource plan for client review. The best part is the exposure to exponential learning curve. In my 3+ years I have gained a lot from planning, approaching and managing end-to-end complex turnarounds, shutdowns and piping/structure projects for Shell.

Typically it can be very busy when projects are consistent. The management is good and co-workers are good. It is always a team-work.

Challenging and comprehensiveness

The work place is off shore. The management is good many things I've learned in the field of mechanical engineering. Creating bill of quantity. Engaging to Oil Refinery environment.

Work Place

* Working with Freedom * Self confident and will do Activity * Still need to get bonding * Resources Arrangement * Well Planning Everything in place before startup the work

Can work with the specific posistion and had good communication skills capabilities.

Conducting daily morning meetings with the workers before distributions at respective work sites assignments,able to learned adjustments on works loads and work pressures,able to managed large numbers of members or workers,hardest part of the jobs is when clients requirements and productions produced had not able to meeted in time due to some avoidable reasons or circumstances,enjoyable parts is when jobs is getting done ahead on specific timed.

Pros

Provides daily production reports.

Cons

30 days vacations annually.

Learning centre

Good working place. Chances to learn more and new things. The most enjoyable part is that we can raise our concerns openly which is always listened by the management

Pros

over time

Cons

Workplace were good and all of my co-workers work professionally. Management is good.

Clean workplace and office facilities. Manage is good. My colleagues is friendly and helpful.

Pros

Free Lunch and transport allowance.

productive and good company

this company are good to all workers and they have a exilent management when i working there thank you

Pros

free accomudation

Cons

good ot

Maintenance

Assisting Service Manager by providing the following job responsibilities• Planning and scheduling workflow for each department.• Coordinate with SHELL planner and scheduler for day to day activities.• Prepare daily schedule for site activities as per plan in the hard week schedule including schedule breaker & Emergency jobs.• Follow the Lean• Coordinating, planning and arranging manpower and equipments.• Able to prepare purchase orders to obtain materials, tools, and equipment.• To ensure all the required materials are available at site.• Production-planning supervision, scheduling for production, preparing production schedules for manufacturing of industrial or commercial products.• Prepare method of statements for each activities requiring safety or fire permit.• Liaise with site supervisor for progress update base on site, and closely monitor everyday work and rectify solutions for problem arising in order to prevent backlog.• Coordinate with logistic team for equipment and tools preparation on site.• Monitor workshop fabrication status to meet clients expected date for installation.• Worked as a team leader in SHELL maintenance project.• Also responsible for the rotating equipments such as pumps, motors, compressors.• Planning sequence of assembly, installation, and other manufacturing operations for guidance of production workers.• Determining the status of assigned projects, expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.• Selecting the appropriate techniques and sequence of events for a particular project. -

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mun Siong Engineering. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Mun Siong Engineering with