Mun Siong Engineering

Mun Siong Engineering Employee Reviews

Learn more in machinery

Learned so many thinks in Munsiong. More in trouble shooting . Learn lots of procedure of different equipment. Company give more confident to touch and trouble shoot equipment

Working life balance

During current covid-19, less man power, and productivity a bit slow. Management team is a good, support each others. Didn't practice to blame people without investigate.

Pros

Salary paid ontime

Cons

Less overtime

Very very Good

everything good enough for working on this company. Can learn day by day Give chances to learn the jobs and improve own skills Yearly benefits Yearly increments

Good to work in munsiong

I really happy to work in munsiong and benefits evrything bonos inctimant evrything good So I very happy when I Work In Munsiong so I really excited to work in munsiong againe if I get chance work I will go there sure

overall good

good in all expect. Daily work consist of routine scheduled work by client and turn around scheduled were planned by clients including the preparation of parts

Learning and Development

As a fresher can learn and develop their skills, encouraging coworkers. Good working space, good benefits for staffs, give preference to individuals, 10 min talk.

Pros

social services

stable public listed company

This is a stable company where there are opportunities to grow. There could be better job-culture and more communication. The employee benefits could be better.

Productive and good workplace

It was indeed a good company with good working environment and a best salary. Sometime they are quite strict with the rule and regulations to be followed. Apart from this, I personally feel they are quite bias with the overtime given to employees. They choose people to give OT hours.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Bias to give opportunity for over timr

Refinery

Site inspection and audit Unsafe condition and unsafe act to follow up Learned process of refinery(oil and gas) Managed to operation team Refinery Human behaviors Achieved successfully project without injury

Pros

full time

Cons

8 hours

Good produ tivity, and fun

This company is one of the major sub contract company in Singapore in oil and gas field. Job are always there from shell and ExxonMobil from Jurong Island and Shell bukum Singapore.

Pros

Cons

Not long hours

At Home

Working there for almost 4 years, become my comfort zone, knowing different area and working with people, it help me to to be expose in Health and Safety and Environment field that I learn a lot in the company

Fun Working Place

Nice Company to work with, Fun Working place, Good colleagues, Good Transportation. Friendly Managers, Very Very Good HR'S. Nice Office with good Tables and chairs.

Good place for learning

Good learning place . Supporting from management level as fine. Salary crediting is good in time and date. Friendly relationships with colleagues and workers..

Pros

Good atmosphere

Cons

Get good relationship

Learning place

Good place to work and sometimes need to work long hours. Learn the different compliance in safety.More Strict as in mainland. Management have different roles to play. You have to meet all kind working culture. Hardest part of the job is heat stress which have to endure. You will see all kind of work activity which you have not seen in mainland construction.

Forefront in providing maintenance works and turnkey projects

A typical day would be my hands full with managing site works for on-going projects, attending meeting with client to track progress and discuss future action plans. Aside from that, forthcoming projects would keep me busy with developing quotation and complete execution and resource plan for client review. The best part is the exposure to exponential learning curve. In my 3+ years I have gained a lot from planning, approaching and managing end-to-end complex turnarounds, shutdowns and piping/structure projects for Shell.

challenging and interesting job

Challenging job Learn more about our job related things. Learning more safety standards and regulations. Day by day different types of questions and comments for work related. robotic life.but enjoy our job.

Pros

free lunch and drink at shut down time

Cons

feel long hours to do the job

Oil & Gas

Responsible in pipeline project planning, screening of pipeline project opportunities, route selection, third party and environmental impact studies, feasibility assessments and concept selections, and front-end design. Review of Project specification and P&ID s. Handling all piping technical queries and investigating all field pipe work related problems, including the drawing of field sketches when necessary. Coordinating with Engineering and Construction and liaise with the Client on detail engineering requirements. Develop Construction Engineering Technology in line with Company Policy and Procedures Monitoring the daily work activities of Sub Contractor and updating Sub Contractor. Progress Reports Preparation of extra work claim which is not including in original BOQ. Take initiative & develop positive attitude towards work & accept challenge work as a team. Maintain healthy work atmosphere & safety awareness within the group

Pros

Own Food

Cons

Within Working Hours

Typically it can be very busy when projects are consistent. The management is good and co-workers are good. It is always a team-work.

Challenging and comprehensiveness

The work place is off shore. The management is good many things I've learned in the field of mechanical engineering. Creating bill of quantity. Engaging to Oil Refinery environment.

Work Place

* Working with Freedom * Self confident and will do Activity * Still need to get bonding * Resources Arrangement * Well Planning Everything in place before startup the work

Can work with the specific posistion and had good communication skills capabilities.

Conducting daily morning meetings with the workers before distributions at respective work sites assignments,able to learned adjustments on works loads and work pressures,able to managed large numbers of members or workers,hardest part of the jobs is when clients requirements and productions produced had not able to meeted in time due to some avoidable reasons or circumstances,enjoyable parts is when jobs is getting done ahead on specific timed.

Pros

Provides daily production reports.

Cons

30 days vacations annually.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mun Siong Engineering. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Mun Siong Engineering with