Mun Siong Engineering

Mun Siong Engineering Employee Reviews in Tuas

Tuas6 reviews

Productive and good workplace

It was indeed a good company with good working environment and a best salary. Sometime they are quite strict with the rule and regulations to be followed. Apart from this, I personally feel they are quite bias with the overtime given to employees. They choose people to give OT hours.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Bias to give opportunity for over timr

Working life balance

During current covid-19, less man power, and productivity a bit slow. Management team is a good, support each others. Didn't practice to blame people without investigate.

Pros

Salary paid ontime

Cons

Less overtime

Good produ tivity, and fun

This company is one of the major sub contract company in Singapore in oil and gas field. Job are always there from shell and ExxonMobil from Jurong Island and Shell bukum Singapore.

Pros

Cons

Not long hours

At Home

Working there for almost 4 years, become my comfort zone, knowing different area and working with people, it help me to to be expose in Health and Safety and Environment field that I learn a lot in the company

Challenging and comprehensiveness

The work place is off shore. The management is good many things I've learned in the field of mechanical engineering. Creating bill of quantity. Engaging to Oil Refinery environment.

productive and good company

this company are good to all workers and they have a exilent management when i working there thank you

Pros

free accomudation

Cons

good ot

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mun Siong Engineering. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Mun Siong Engineering with