Mun Siong Engineering Employee Reviews for CoordinatorReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 25 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
HSSE Coordinator (Former Employee) - Singapore - April 9, 2017
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Good place to work and sometimes need to work long hours. Learn the different compliance in safety.More Strict as in mainland. Management have different roles to play. You have to meet all kind working culture. Hardest part of the job is heat stress which have to endure. You will see all kind of work activity which you have not seen in mainland construction.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mun Siong Engineering?
See more Mun Siong Engineering reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mun Siong Engineering. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 25 reviews
Ratings by category
3.4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.6 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.5 out of 5 stars for Management
3.6 out of 5 stars for Culture
Compare Mun Siong Engineering with
Questions about Mun Siong Engineering
- What is the promotion process like at Mun Siong Engineering?One person answered
- How often do you get a raise at Mun Siong Engineering?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Mun Siong Engineering a better place to work?One person answered
- What is the organisational culture at Mun Siong Engineering?One person answered
- Does Mun Siong Engineering require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check d…One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Mun Siong Engineering?
- How are the working hours at Mun Siong Engineering?