National Healthcare Group
National Healthcare Group Employee Review

a new me

February 27, 2019
this was a new career that made me realize thatI can do more.. this company molded me to be at my best, they gave me traings on proper handling of patient and procedures. they had encourageto be confident through thorough practice . they exposed me to international rules and regulations with regards to proper practice of dental procedures in assisting the dentist . not to forget the very impressive practice of infection control in carrying out all the procedures. i am confident to apply the things learnt from this company to other companies who will give me the chance to be working with
Pros
medical, dental, sick leave and insurance
Cons
none that i can consider
May 20, 2020
Senior Executive Assistant (Former Employee) - one north
There is no proper IT support , only a stand alone computer to store data. There are this incident that the all outlook mail was down for three, we have to use internet to send email out, issue was not fix till we keep rebooting the stand alone computer in order to access internet as NHG doe not allow staff to have access to external internet. we have to rectify the problem on our own.
February 27, 2020
Same location
Internship Student (Former Employee) - Fusionopolis
Nice office and working environment, Boss was kind and understanding, my colleagues were alright. I learned a lot on site. If you like events management, this is one place you can start with. They are the main organiser for the Singapore Health Biomedical Conference. They plan everything from start to end.
December 28, 2019
Same location
Manager (Current Employee) - Various
You're lucky if you have good colleagues within your department because outside of your own department, departments usually work in silo so it can be challenging for collaborative work.