National Healthcare Group
National Healthcare Group Employee Review

Good work life balance

December 28, 2019
You're lucky if you have good colleagues within your department because outside of your own department, departments usually work in silo so it can be challenging for collaborative work.
May 20, 2020
Senior Executive Assistant (Former Employee) - one north
There is no proper IT support , only a stand alone computer to store data. There are this incident that the all outlook mail was down for three, we have to use internet to send email out, issue was not fix till we keep rebooting the stand alone computer in order to access internet as NHG doe not allow staff to have access to external internet. we have to rectify the problem on our own.
February 27, 2020
Same location
Internship Student (Former Employee) - Fusionopolis
Nice office and working environment, Boss was kind and understanding, my colleagues were alright. I learned a lot on site. If you like events management, this is one place you can start with. They are the main organiser for the Singapore Health Biomedical Conference. They plan everything from start to end.
November 7, 2019
Senior Executive Assistant (Former Employee) - one north
It was really a nice place to work with my relevant job experiences. They also offer competitive salary package with good benefits. It is a dynamic work environment with lots of activities in the company, eg exercise during lunch times, line dancing during office hour. I really enjoyed myself working here with no regrets.