National Healthcare Group
National Healthcare Group Employee Review

Managed a Polyclinic Pharmacy

July 18, 2016
Managed the day to day operations of a large pharmacy which catered to outpatients and retail pharmacy customers. This organization recognizes diligent officers and offers a rewarding career.
Pros
Very hardworking, diligent and task-oriented team
Cons
High workload
May 20, 2020
Senior Executive Assistant (Former Employee) - one north
There is no proper IT support , only a stand alone computer to store data. There are this incident that the all outlook mail was down for three, we have to use internet to send email out, issue was not fix till we keep rebooting the stand alone computer in order to access internet as NHG doe not allow staff to have access to external internet. we have to rectify the problem on our own.
February 27, 2020
Internship Student (Former Employee) - Fusionopolis
Nice office and working environment, Boss was kind and understanding, my colleagues were alright. I learned a lot on site. If you like events management, this is one place you can start with. They are the main organiser for the Singapore Health Biomedical Conference. They plan everything from start to end.
December 28, 2019
Manager (Current Employee) - Various
You're lucky if you have good colleagues within your department because outside of your own department, departments usually work in silo so it can be challenging for collaborative work.