National Healthcare Group
National Healthcare Group Employee Review

My Experience

March 12, 2019
Work was never the same as i was part of their event planning and execution team in which we collect a bunch of huge data to manage who should we attend to and who should we contact. I was given an opportunity to learn more about logistics management as well as sponsorship and publicity during my stay with National Healthcare Group as i was in charge of sponsorship during the Annual Singapore Health & Biomedical Congress. The management are helpful and attend to your enquiries when you have one and are willing to help resolve the issues as a team.
May 20, 2020
Same location
Senior Executive Assistant (Former Employee) - one north
There is no proper IT support , only a stand alone computer to store data. There are this incident that the all outlook mail was down for three, we have to use internet to send email out, issue was not fix till we keep rebooting the stand alone computer in order to access internet as NHG doe not allow staff to have access to external internet. we have to rectify the problem on our own.
February 27, 2020
Internship Student (Former Employee) - Fusionopolis
Nice office and working environment, Boss was kind and understanding, my colleagues were alright. I learned a lot on site. If you like events management, this is one place you can start with. They are the main organiser for the Singapore Health Biomedical Conference. They plan everything from start to end.
December 28, 2019
Manager (Current Employee) - Various
You're lucky if you have good colleagues within your department because outside of your own department, departments usually work in silo so it can be challenging for collaborative work.