National Healthcare Group
National Healthcare Group Employee Review

Understanding and family environment

August 10, 2017
No blame culture We help to develop others as well as help the patients in need. I personally fond of working there as we respect other's diversity and culture. We are patient centered care and also fine tune our system thinking so that we can serve the patients better
November 30, 2018
Same role
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) - West Singapore
There are projects that can expose you to different experiences, and colleagues are friendly. Even after leaving the clinic, i still hang out with my ex-colleagues :) It can be challenging at times when meeting patient's expectations/requirements, thus there are customer service talks to ensure staffs to be able to handle difficult patients. There are also a list of training list for new staffs to go through which is good as you will get to know everything instead of just some parts of the jobs before you officially start working.
Pros
Bonus, increments every year
Cons
5.5 work days
August 13, 2018
Same role
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) - Nil
Dispensing, packing and keying of medicines. Working with patients and Doctors on duty to ensure accurate dispensing of medicine with proper indications according to SOP.
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
May 20, 2020
Senior Executive Assistant (Former Employee) - one north
There is no proper IT support , only a stand alone computer to store data. There are this incident that the all outlook mail was down for three, we have to use internet to send email out, issue was not fix till we keep rebooting the stand alone computer in order to access internet as NHG doe not allow staff to have access to external internet. we have to rectify the problem on our own.
  1. Understanding and family environment