National Healthcare Group

National Healthcare Group Employee Reviews for Pharmacy Technician

There are projects that can expose you to different experiences, and colleagues are friendly. Even after leaving the clinic, i still hang out with my ex-colleagues :) It can be challenging at times when meeting patient's expectations/requirements, thus there are customer service talks to ensure staffs to be able to handle difficult patients. There are also a list of training list for new staffs to go through which is good as you will get to know everything instead of just some parts of the jobs before you officially start working.
Pros
Bonus, increments every year
Cons
5.5 work days
Dispensing, packing and keying of medicines. Working with patients and Doctors on duty to ensure accurate dispensing of medicine with proper indications according to SOP.
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
No blame culture We help to develop others as well as help the patients in need. I personally fond of working there as we respect other's diversity and culture. We are patient centered care and also fine tune our system thinking so that we can serve the patients better
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at National Healthcare Group?